46

I like this chapter a lot, and I hope u do too

"Where are we going?" I ask as the elevator opened and we both stepped in it.

"For a ride." He answers vaguely like usual.

He clicks the floor that went down to the underground garage. I thought we were just gonna go to the roof or something, I was only in a sweater and track pants.

He leaned against the opposite wall as me, red flannel on and open over his plain black shirt. I leaned against the wall across from him, hands in my blue sweater pocket with the hood up. My eyes were burning from the amount of tears I passed, but I was calm now.

Although it felt a little unsettling not knowing where I was going with him, I didn't have the strength to really question it. I was drained of energy, I hope we weren't going anywhere far or suspect.

"I'm not going to take you somewhere to kill you, so relax." He spoke up out of nowhere.

I tilted my head up and realized I must've looked nervous without even noticing it, lost in my own thoughts.

"If I wanted you dead I surely would've done it by now." He chuckles, the elevator doors opening to the underground garage as he leaves me with that random statement.

Thanks?

He walks out and I follow, his hand running back through his hair. I held my adjoining hands in my big pocked, shuffling behind him as we ventured past all these vehicles.

I assumed he had his red convertible again, given that's what we drove last time. Our footsteps echo in the very open garage, his heavier steps mixed with my quieter shuffles.

Walking a small distance behind him, I peered up at his tall frame. He had a casual walk, but naturally it was very intimidating. Staring at the back of the red flannel I examined his body and how perfectly shaped it was. His shoulders were broad, the widest part of his body. From there his body slightly narrowed down to his slim hips. He was very built in an 'I don't need to try' sorta way.

He turns to a parking space that had a black motorcycle.

I froze in my stance as he walked up to the unstable vehicle, turning his head back when not hearing my footsteps anymore.

"What?" He asked in confusion, standing right next to it.

I immediately got flashes back to the day on the bus where Nova and I watched the guys on motorcycles, and how crazy Harry was. I remember how he was driving recklessly through traffic and standing up on the pegs without even holding onto the handles. He nearly got into twenty different accidents for that five minute slot I was watching him.

"I..erm.."

"Are you scared?" He asks.

I scratch the back of my neck, fear rallying through my mind.

"You're kinda a crazy driver.." I mumble in discomfort.

"I've never been in an accident." He assures while turning back to the engine and hopping his leg over it to sit. My stomach was turning. "What scared you the most about it?"

"You being crazy." I answer because it was a very easy question.

He chuckles and looks down at the handle bars, running his hair back out of his face before grabbing the leather fingerless gloves resting on the front. He undoes the strap and slides them on his large hands.

"I won't do anything crazy." He says while pulling the straps around his wrists.

"Promise?" I was still second guessing it.