03 you took the gun, you stupid idiot

THE POGUES MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH THE WATER TO THE MOTEL, the sun beating down on all of them

THE POGUES MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH THE WATER TO THE MOTEL, the sun beating down on all of them. As they approached the motel, the worse it looked. With such an expensive boat they found, it was surprising that he would be staying here of all places.

"I thought the Chateau was bad." JJ remarked, standing on the front of the bow, ready to jump off and tie the line to the ground.

"This place is a shit show." John B added, trying to look past JJ to see where he could park the boat.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asked, her curly brown hair blowing behind her shoulder from the wind.

"You be the judge." Pope said, rubbing his hands together nervously even though he was only lookout.

"This is not a place a someone with a Grady-White would stay." Talia told the crew as they turned a slight corner to park the boat.

"No, this is a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope said, and the whole group nodded in agreement.

"This is your captain speaking, HMS Pogue coming in for landing." JJ hopped off the front of the boat, tying the bowline to a stake in the grass so their trusty boat wouldn't float away. Once it was secure, John B and Talia leapt off the boat onto the grass, making their way towards the dilapidated motel.

"Hey." Pope said before the three left. "Don't let them do anything stupid." He told Talia, who glanced at the two boys behind her, knowing they would get into some kind of trouble.

  "Oh we will." JJ said, whipping around to face the motel.

"Just be careful." Kiara told John B while handing him the key. She gave him a look which caused her to roll her eyes. "I mean it." She said in a serious tone, eyebrows raised. The three turned around and started walking towards the motel, coming across a pile of mattresses.

"Why are all these mattresses out here?" John B asked, glancing at the mattresses piled up high outside of the motel's entrance.

"After a hurricane, they have to get rid of them because they're moldy." Talia informed them, causing the two to look at her questioningly. "Yeah, that's right, I know things." She told them, and they walked up the stairs to the second floor.

"Just be so careful, John B." JJ joked, caressing John B's face, still walking towards the room. JJ was imitating Kiara, just to get on John B's nerves.

"God, you're so weird." John B responded shoving him off, Talia still walking behind the boys, acting like she wasn't paying attention to their conversation.

"What was that about?" JJ asked him.

"I don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful?" John B told him, continuing to look for the room, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Ever since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's like 'Oh, be so careful John B, give me that John D already.' When are you gonna swoop?" JJ taunted, rubbing his shoulders, causing John B to jerk him off again. Talia rolled her eyes at the conversation, the two boys acting like immature kids. Sure, it would make sense for the two to date, but if what Kiara told Talia was true, it would make sense why he hadn't made a move on Kiara already, since the other boys have many times.