Chapter seven

Bane

I wasn't even mad that I was begging Stella to give me a chance. She is my mate, and I will do anything to have her stay with me. I hated being the reason behind her tears.

I sat in front of her like a child; waiting for her answer. She stayed silent, and I wanted nothing more than to just hold her in my arms, and tell her that we'd work out, that we'd be good for each other.

Her silence was killing me slowly. Trying to save myself and my wolf the ounce of pride we had left, I got up and walked out of my bedroom. I guess my pack and I were going to suffer.

A pack meeting was being held in my office that was in my house. I had an office a couple miles away from my house, but because I wanted to avoid leaving Stella alone I decided to hold it here. I avoided the topic of Stella as much as I could, the last thing I needed was for my pack to find out she didn't care about my kind; they'd probably lose control and try to harm her.

Right now my beta and I were discussing whether we wanted to extend my packs territory, and how we could get the neighboring pack to agree to our request. Paper work and maps were covering my desk. My wolf was restless he needed to go for a run to release all the stress, but only one thing, or female could help me get rid of this stress, and she couldn't stand the sight of me.

A growl ripped through my chest, I was angry, hurt, and mostly heartbroken.

I am an alpha yet here I am acting like she is the last girl on Earth. I did nothing to make her treat me like this, I may have taken her away from her family but I never hurt her. I gave her no reason to act like a spoiled child, I even told her I'd allow her to see her family whenever she wants too, but she still treats me as if I'm a monster.

I stood up from my chair and made my way to my bedroom.

I was ready to tell Stella she could go home, that I didn't need her. I pushed the door open only to be met by a body. Looks like she was leaving the room. Before I could tell her what I originally came up to say she started talking.

"I'll give us a chance."

And just like that I forgot what I even came up to do, the worries left my body. I looked at her face and saw the faint color of pink covering her cheeks. I pulled her into my arms, and relaxed when I felt her arms slowly wrap around my neck.

I may be an alpha, and I may have only known this girl for a short period of time, but in that short period she found a way to have me wrapped around her little finger, and I was completely ok with that.

----------------------
Before you all start hating Bane I want to remind you that we all say or do crazy things when we're angry!