You Don't Know Me

3rd POV

After Sakura discussed her plan with Tokoyami, they got ready to go. They were playing the heroes of the situation so they either had to touch the bomb or capture the villains. Sakura knew the villains were going to stand by the bomb the entire time. So she needed to find a way to lure them out.

All Might's voice came on the speaker. "Alright! Remember you have only 30 min for either team to win! Round two starts now!"

Sakura and Tokoyami stood outside the building. Sakura knows that Shoji's quirk was so she knows that they would know if they entered the building. She turned to Tokoyami with a smile. "You ready?"

The bird boy nodded. "Ready to go when you are."

They both stepped inside the building. Shoji used his hearing to tell Shoto that they have entered. Todoroki then placed his hand on the wall and summons his ice quirk. Soon, the whole building began to freeze.

But Sakura predicted that Todoroki would do this. As she heard the ice start to form, she then put her hands out and started to feel a hot sensation in her palms.

Right when the ice was about to surround them, a ring of fire circled around Sakura and Tokoyami, protecting them from getting frozen.

Sakura then put her own hand on the wall. She focused on sending the heat throughout the building. Steam started to form and the ice all started to melt. She smiled. 'Two can play that game.'

The class was all in awe looking the screen. All Might was smiling. He knew that he wasn't supposed to play favorites, but he couldn't help but be proud of his daughter.

Bakugo was in the back, in shock. He didn't know that IcyHot and Sakura were both that powerful. He knew that the girl was different because of how she held her ground when he had threatened her, but now he realized how strong she was. He was worried this whole time about beating Deku. Now he had to worry about beating IcyHot and her?

Todoroki saw the steam melting the ice and scowled. He didn't know that Sakura could fully control her fire quirk. He had to find a different way to defeat them. He turned to Shoji. "Stay here and protect the bomb. I am going down to capture the heroes." Todoroki then started making his way downstairs.

Sakura then turned to Tokoyami. He then nodded and ran down left hall. Sakura
went forward. Her eyes and hands now glowing red, activating her magic quirk. She slowly walked up the stairs to the third floor. She remembered that the building had five floors. 'Two more floors to go.'

But, when she arrived on the third floor, she saw a wall of ice coming her way. She created a ball of energy and threw it at the ice, shattering it. She saw Todoroki standing at the opposite side of the wall. 'Perfect. That means Tokoyami is safely going up the other staircase.'

"That was a nice trick melting all the ice."

Sakura shrugged. "Not really. It was kinda obvious that you were going to do that."

Todoroki glared at her. He knew not to underestimate her. She is very skillful with her quirks and tends to think carefully before she acts.

Sakura then raised her hands up. "You might be powerful in a open space area, but in this building, you are at a disadvantage."

"We will see about that," Todoroki growled. He then placed his right foot on the ground and sent a barrage of ice towards Sakura.

Sakura then created a shield with her magic and the ice shattered against it. Then she started to sprint towards him. Todoroki then created a sheet of ice on the floor causing her to fall and slide. But she managed to get a good speed from her sprint so slid and aimed her feet for Todoroki's legs, causing him to fall.