1

The news spread like wildfire—A case of a dead guy found in the bridge of Marywell.

"A gruesome murder was found on Florence St.  Marywell City—A unidentified 20-year-old guy found with a bruise on his whole body and a bottle of Hennessey was stuck on the butt of the poor boy. The police crime officer was still analyzing the situation and trying to find his relatives. He was identified as Ryden Miller—A citizen of Dale St. Winchester; please contact xxx-xxx-xxx if you have known the victim;

Rest in peace and justice may prevail for the guy."

The news reporter said as the parents of Ryden cried when they watched the news—Their poor boy. They immediately call the number as they will travel in Marywell, Right away.

They cried when they saw the corpse of their child—Their child who did nothing wrong, but, Was still murdered by some sick fuck and they even raped him as the boy probably cried for help.

The news hits different level on some people—As the Vendetta Family send the boy's parent a fine cash of two hundred thousand dollars and even assistance for the burial. Hendrix Velasquez—The spouse of the well-known CEO; Ruther Velasquez even help them by being their lawyer once the fuckers are captured.

It was really hard for his parents to watch their son got buried—as the dirt cover the white coffin. They watch how helpless their child was, they can't imagine his cries for help and they didn't know anything or happening on the poor boy.

The murderers are caught—Three men which name; Isaiah Cuevo, Anthony Genesis, Jose Gustavo or known as Bear, Braindead and Fishstick. Ryden's father almost attempted to murder the three of them when he runs toward them holding a knife but was instantly stopped by Chesire Vendetta who is there to decide with the judge what's the punishment since their country was still being run by the Mafia back then.

In the court—there stood the three fucks and on the other side was Ryden's parents—It was the time for judgement.

Like Alice in the Wonderland—Chesire stood there as the King of hearts. He used his cane to point at the criminal as he announced;

"As the Vendetta's Cabal who run this government for almost five years—I, the Don, Chesire Vendetta, Have decided to punish the three felonious by death. Tomorrow morning, You are to be mutilated slowly in the Lala Island."

Chesire—The Mafia Don, announced as Ryden's parents cried in happiness, No matter how sick it was to know that they are to be mutilated. It cannot be compared by the worse things they have done for this boy.

Chesire walks out of the courtroom as he was chased by Ryden's parents who bow down to tell their appreciation for the justice they deserved.

Chesire looks back at them with a simple smile. He has mature completely after five years of being a father of his little children and a loving husband to his wife—Alexis.

"It's okay, He's probably in peace now since he has gotten the justice that he deserves."

He said as he leaves the building—He knows, That happiness awaits for the boy in the afterlife.

Or maybe so. We will never know.

A day after—The three criminal cries for mercy as Raphael personally mutilate them. His wife—Dennis watched the news and He watch in pure darkness as he saw his wife cry because of the gruesome scene about a poor boy.

Not he wanted to punish them personally for making his wife cry, no one, as in, no one will have the rights to make him cry.

Piles of meat were stacked up and probably—would be sell in the black market for the cannibals, No one knows about that but everyone they annihilate ended up being a food for more sick psychos.

Rain started to pour down from the sky as the grave of Ryden Miller that was covered blue roses got wet from the strong force of the rain.

A man in pure black stand in front of the aesthetically made grave—he has this gentle smile as he whispers;

"Welcome to Twisted Wonderland."

•Quick Rant

I just want to say that fuck you to that burnt bitch who mock my mom because she was wearing a glove when she decided to go to the town.

At least my mom can go outside while you can't cause you are crazy as fucc.