Chapter 4

After we eat dinner, the bunch if us all go outside on the back patio to socialize with each other.

Mason and his fiancé, Jackie, arrived shortly before Audrey and I were done preparing dinner, and Jackie helped us with dinner.

Christopher was currently being entertained by Mason and Jackie, so I had opportunity to discuss dates with Kian and Audrey and Dad to find out when would be best for them.

After we discussed dates and decided on one, we discussed arrangements.

"I can bring his pack-and-play for a bed for him, and then I'll make sure you have enough diapers and things as well," I said, speaking quickly. The quicker we set this in stone, the less time I have to back out of it.

I really want the time away with Kian, but I definitely do not look forward to the time apart from Christopher.

I swear that little boy means everything to me and I just know I'm going to miss him like crazy the four or five days we're away.

At about ten o'clock, Kian and I decide it's time to head back home. Christopher was in a deep sleep at that point, so we decided it was best for him to get home to sleep in his proper bed.

On the car ride home, Christopher asleep in his car seat, Kian and I decide to make further plans.

"Do you even know where to ski?" I ask Kian, trying to make sure everything will run smoothly.

"Yeah," Kian replies easily. "Vermont."

I nod, getting a smile out of Kian. He reaches over with his hand and rubs my knee, comforting me.

"It'll be okay. Christopher will be fine and you will be fine going away from him for a few days," Kian assures me, lightly squeezing my knee.

I nod again, trying to get the idea to stay in my brain and become the truth to me.

*****

"Maddie!" Kian calls after me, pulling my out of my sleep.

"What?" I groan, rolling over in the empty bed.

"Come here!" He says, sounding excited.

I grumble, slowly making my way out of the bed. "Where?"

I slowly stretch my body out, trying to get the soreness from sleep out.

"Christopher's room!" He says, sounding excited. I wonder what he's up to.

I slowly make my way down the hall to my baby's room, Kian yelling, "Hurry!"

I pick my pace up a bit and enter Christopher, seeing the cutest thing ever.

Kian has put Christopher in an outfit that makes him look like a tiny little dinosaur. His shirt is a little white shirt that says "RAWR" and it has a green jacket over it. The hood has little scales down the middle all the way down to the bottom. The pants are the same green as the jacket and it has a little tail on it.

My two favorite boys are both sitting on the floor, Christopher trying to take off the hood and Kian looking up at me.

"Aw! Where did you get this outfit?" I squeal, quickly making my way to them and sitting in front of Kian, picking Christopher up and holding him, admiring just how adorable he is.

"I went out and bought it while you were asleep. I bought some other stuff for him since we're leaving soon," he explains, beaming at his son in my arms.

Christopher looks up at me and I make a funny face, causing him to laugh. He looks so much like Kian and it makes me love the both of them so much more.

"I don't think I'll ever get over how much he looks like you," I state, looking up at Kian.

"Your eyes though," he replies, scooting over next to me, putting his legs on either side of me. I lean against his chest.

*****

"Have fun, you two! Stay safe!" Audrey calls from the front door of her and my father's house.

"We will! Love you!" I call back as Kian backs out of the driveway in our black SUV. He waves to them and I stare at my little boy who is safely wrapped in Audrey's arms. I sigh, knowing that this is good for us, but I hate being away from him.

Once we hit the interstate, I turn on the radio, the latest hits coming on. I sing loudly with the radio and Kian begins to laugh at me.

"Sometimes I wonder why you didn't become a professional singer," Kian says, a smirk on his face.

"Oh hush. They would have loved me," I say sarcastically.

"Yes they would have," Kian replies, glancing over at me and winking.

When the song changes to a slower one, I hum the song, not exactly knowing all of the words. The car stays silent except for my humming and the music, and I get a mischievous idea.

I simply reach my hand over and place it on Kian's thigh as he drives, trying to seem innocent about it. At first, he tenses but then relaxes, used to my touches.

As we keep making progress to the airport, I move my hand up a little more, trailing my fingers in the lightest way possible to make sure he feels every bit of it in the best way. I rest my hand again but on his mid thigh.

Kian gives me a side glance, almost like a warning before returning his eyes to the road.

He clears his throat when I start drumming my fingers on his thigh. "So, this cabin we're staying in. I really think you'll like it."

"Oh yeah?" I reply, pressing my thumb into his thigh.

"Mhmm," he replies, the sound close to a moan. I grin devilishly.

"Is there a lot of space?" I ask him, sliding my hand up just a little bit. "Enough for all of our...activities?"

He coughs a little, squeezing the steering wheel tightly. "Absolutely."

"Good because we have a lot of things to do," I say suggestively, running my hand up even further, dangerously close to its destination.

Kian groans. "Stop it," he says lowly.

I snatch my hand away and Kian relaxes.

"Just a little preview," I say mischievously with a wicked grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy mackerel it's been too long my loves. Nice to see you again.

How has everyone been? I absolutely love talking to you guys so if you wanna have a convo, pm me :)

Love you oodles of bunches!

Night loves!

Ps: much drama and action coming soon.

Also, do you guys mind sexual references or anything? Or do you want that? I aim to please

Oh and just wondering.

If I were to embellish a small experience (romantic) of mine, would you guys be interested in reading it? I'll definitely dress it up to be very interesting. I can make it a small fanfic but warning it doesn't end happily so I don't want you guys thinkin I'm making one of the boys (5sos, 1D, or O2L) a bad guy so just let me know in te comments please :)

xox -Delilah