TikTok

"Shoto!" I yell for my icyhot boyfriend as he walks in the room responding with a little hum. "Come here for a sec I wanna do something." I say as I grab his hand and pull him forward at the same time pushing the record button on my phone, music started to play.

"Look at my ass look at my thighs" "I'm catnip to the guys."

I was dancing to the music when I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up off the ground. It was Shoto, he was walking away from my phone with me in his arms just staring at me. "Uhh umm h-hey Shoto..d-do you think you can p-put me down?" Again he just stared at me. "Y/n" he said as he put me down and placed his hands on my hips, what happened to my love!?. "Y-yes Shoto?" I asked my voice shaking a bit from being nervous, "dont even think about publishing that video or else." He said and all I could do is nod my head.

                       *timeskip*

Shoto stayed the night so I had to be sneaky when I published the video so I hid in the bathroom for a while.

"Love?" Shoto knocked on the door "are you okay" He asked. I opened the door and walked out "yes Shoto I'm fine" guess I took a while huh lost track of time. He just smiled and hugged me "My love...what did I say about publishing that video?" He whispered in my ear, my eyes go wide how did he find out that fast what the heck! "Um well you see the thing is my hand slipped and pushed the publish button so uh yeah." I said while looking anywhere and everywhere but at my boyfriend.

Next thing I knew I was on the floor being tickled by my icyhot boyfriend while he says "this what happens when you lie to me love."

My legs and arms where flying as I laughed...

I know this is short but hey its something...

Mkay bye. 👋