14 ❥ mysterious man

"hey there? need some advice?"

renjun looked at who was beside him and saw an unfamiliar man, "who are you?"

the man only chuckled, he leaned on the bench where he was sitting, "you don't need to know my name."

renjun sighed as he crossed his arms, "if so, why should i trust you then?"

the man looked at renjun, "it's advice dear. i'm not telling to hop in a van with me aren't i?"

renjun scanned the man once more, he looked like he was born maybe 1994 - 1998? he sighed before nodding, "alright then. you don't look like a kidnapper but why are you calling me dear?"

the man covered his mouth in shock, "oh sorry. it's a habit of mine. i take care of too many 'kids' so when i give them advice as well i like to call them dear."

well he seems nice, he looks hot as fuck, looks like he came out of an anime. i'll trust him.

renjun nodded then, "go ahead. although i still don't know why you're giving me advice especially with the weather right now."

"i'm used to it." the man said calmly.

"anyways, could you repeat your problem. i only heard bits of it since the rain was quite loud."

renjun laughed, "oh alright then. well basically, i kinda did it with two guys a few days ago. and today one of them tried to talk to me then he ended up kissing me, as much as i wanted to keep going i—" renjun was cut off by the man's voice.

"wait a minute. you wanted to keep going?"

renjun looked at the man in confusion, "yeah. did i say something wrong?"

something in the man's mind clicked, 'that's why he's having a hard time! it's because he's clueless!'

the man laughed nervously, "no continue. i'm still listening."

"anyways, a few hours after that, the other boy talked to me, well not really because i talked to him, but it was really awkward and i apologized and then he gave me a hug because we were all drunk and—"

"wait, all of you were drunk?"

"yeah of course. why else would they do it with me?" renjun asked in confusion again.

'there's no evidence that all of them were drunk either...'

the man looked at renjun, "well did they say they were drunk as well?"

"no because i just assumed they were."

'this dude is fucking clueless.'

the man sighed, "continue."

"but anyways, before that, i went to my therapist to ask what should i do, and suddenly my therapist brought in my cousin from china and he's like a bad boy so doyoung said he should give me a glow up—"

"doyoung? kim doyoung? he's my friend." the man said in shock but then again he realized why renjun was clueless as well,

'that dumb fuck, what did doyoung tell this innocent boy to do now?'

"oh reolli? he's been my therapist for 15 years now... anyways, my cousin gave me a massive glow up which i kinda enjoyed but then again, it made my enemy make out with me—"

"your enemy?" the man asked.

"yeah, we were always tied in terms of grades so i guess you could consider us frenemies? he'd always tease me..."

'oh my god i pity this clueless boy.'

"so what should i do?" renjun looked at the man innocently.

the man sighed, "from what i see... do you love the both of them?"

renjun looked down, "m-maybe? but they don't even like me back?"

"then explain why one boy tried kissing you and the other hugged you?" the man stated proving his point.

renjun fiddled with his fingers, "friends?"

"dear, friends don't do that. from what i see, those two love you as well, if they try and love you, don't push them away because soon enough they're gonna quit as well. so you should show them how much you love them..."

renjun smiled, "maybe i should!"

the man smiled, he stood up and dusted some of the water off his clothes, "i wish you well in life but it's getting late and your parents must be worried about you. i hope you end up with those two boys."

before the man could leave, renjun gave him a warm hug, "thank you! can i have your name?"

"just call me taeyong."

-
i was supposed to write a norenmin moment in this chap but i didn't realize that taeyong and renjun would talk for so long lmao