6 | Immortal Pride

HOSTS: WattpadVampires, Vampiros_ES, VampiresRO, WattpadVampirDE

HOSTS: WattpadVampiresVampiros_ESVampiresROWattpadVampirDE

This is an international contest sponsored by WattpadVampires, Vampiros_ES, VampiresRO and WattpadVampirDE in support of Pride month. Join us and let's write diverse stories pertaining Creatures of the night.

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Immortal Pride. In this pride month, our vampire profile has joined lgbtq to present a contest centered around Pride. In this case, we will focus on our specialty, Creatures of the night.

Vampires have always been linked to the expression and promotion of LGBTQ sentiments in literature.

From Sheridan Lefanu, who is among the founding figures of the genre, to Bram Stoker and beyond, vampires have always been the most malleable of monsters. Fluidity is key to their existence and let's not forget that obsession with all things love and death that is forever linked to creatures of the night.

Sexy, gorgeous, deadly... Grotesque, bloodthirsty yet alluring and why not, all over the spectrum!

This contest will celebrate creatures who come forth from the shadows to be themselves.

HOW TO ENTER

ENGLISH
Contest Book | Rules and Regulations

ESPAÑOL
Detalles del concursoReglas y regulaciones

DEUTSCHE
Wettbewerb | Regeln und Vorschriften

ROMÂNĂ
Detalii despre concurs | Regulament