15 | Your LGBTQIAP+ Family

The LGBTQIAP+ community on Wattpad can be described as Dory in Finding Nemo. We are all diverse fishes just trying to live our best life under the sea just swimming about and no matter how lost we feel, we always manage to find our way back home.

So here in the middle of Pride Month, we want to host another tag fest as we did on the first day! This time, we have a small twist. We want you to tag people you met during this Pride Month. Whether you met them through the Get-Together or somewhere else! Meeting new people and creating new friendships are two of the many things that we cherish the most.

If you haven't met anyone new this month, now is your chance!

Talk to someone or several someones during this tagfest. Do us a favor and tag us too - we love making new friends. Are you ready? Let's get to it...

Tag anyone you met during this Pride Month!

Our family is huge and we find ourselves meeting new people every time, and the feeling that we get when we do is euphoric! Just like fishes, we encounter many others in our travels. The only difference is that we have a wonderful place like Wattpad to keep us all connected during our journeys away from our community. So wherever you are, just keep swimming...but remember that you can always swim back home.

but remember that you can always swim back home

Warmest vibes,

The LGBTQIAP+ Family
Instagram  |  Twitter