Thank yous, Q and A's and an explanation!

Welp, this is the end I guess. Thanks for reading my crummy story. See ya'll later, thanks for coming out everyone.

I'm kidding- XD

On an emotional note:

I just wanted to say my thanks to you all with overwhelming gratitude. This series has really been one of my favourites and best part is- I completed it and met all of you- so it's been an absolute blast to write!

I started this with zero followers, zero reads- and emerged with a handful of loyal readers and friends that I absolutely adore- each and every single one of you so thank you- a million times over for sharing this journey with me and encouraging me to keep writing those times I got lazy, always being so supportive and making me laugh with all your comments! I hope I've inspired you all the same way you inspire me- to be better!

Even if you are reading this many months after- or if you have just completed this book- You mean the world to me! Never doubt your preciousness, uniqueness or originality! Thank you again for reading- I'll see you in the sequel!
x x x

Love,
MissHoll-E-Socks <3

Now onto the Q and A and announcing the winner of our art comp!

You've asked your questions now it's time for your answers!

First up: @HoneyBunBunUwU -!!

Question:

'Well after you have completed "Can I take you to dinner?", will you make more stories? If so do you have any idea where you'd take your stories to or maybe you already have a topic you want to write about? Also how old is you? And also, you an artist? >:0 '

Answer:
Thanks for your question! Yes, I will be making more stories- the sequel to 'Can I take you to dinner?' Is already on the way- after that, I don't really know- I'm way into Bill Cipher and Bakugo so maybe another x reader along that alley~! I'm currently Nineteen years old and I'll be twenty in June. People call me an artist- I don't really think I am but I do love to draw and love learning new techniques! ^^ I hope I answered your questions ok!

And since there was only one question I guess we'll move on T ^ T the winner of our art comp is HoneyBunBunUwU !! Congrats!! <3

Now an explanation from me in case people were confused so I'll describe the story in chronological order- here we go!

The skele-bros leave their dimension in search of a better one- they try twenty-three others, killing the versions of themselves that resided in there before going to the 'original' time line (Undertale), killing the versions of themselves in the timeline yet again. They join the guard- killing tori, yadda yadda- come up to earth where the year is 1920. [insert rest of the story here] [insert sequel in here] the end.

If you have any questions, Im always in the comments section. ;)

Thank you all so much again!

Till the sequel's preview I guess... ;)