What can I do?

Hiiro Kojima. The tenth pillar, the night pillar. He was recalling the events in the forest, he was stronger now, yet the Upper Moon one can fight with him toe to toe.

"Is it clear my dear Hashiras?" Ubuyashaki concluded the reunion with the strongest swordsmen.

Each one of them had to think of a training camp for all the demon slayers, they all have to become as strong as a Hashira.

Even the master of the demon slayers corps knew that a final showdown was coming.

Hiiro didn't heard most of the instructions but the other pillar filled him with the will of their master.

"Is everything ok, Hiiro-kun?" The love pillar asked as she entangled her arms around him.

The male pillar became flustered as the pinknette pushed her big attributes against his chest.

"W-well, it's just that..." he couldn't concentrate a little, his eyes were fighting to not look at her chest. And they were losing "Uhhh..."

"Ara, ara~ Hiro-kun." The tenth pillar felt a chill running through his spine as the insect pillar pointed as she walked slowly while unsheating her nichirin blade. "You unfaithful dog!"

As Tomioka and Himejima held the petite girl back, the other pillars laughed at the situation, even Iguro who also was restrained by the wind pillar was enjoying.

"I'll allow it, just once!" Shinobu Kocho pouted as her cheeks became like balloons.

She passed by the two of them and followed by Tomioka and Sanemi, the went to the Butterfly estate to plan their trainings.

"Tomorrow I will be leaving to the blacksmiths village..." She began squeeze harder and harder. "So ummm... can we spend the rest of the day together?"

How much can Mitsuri Kanroji eat? That question invaded the head of the raven haired boy as he carefully watched the girl eating her ninth bowl of rice.

While he drank his sake he could observe the girl. Her big beautiful green eyes sparked like the stars, her long silky and smooth pink hair falling to her back. Her soft, sweet and delicate lips and also her big and rounded boo—.

As soon as the thought came he called himself a pervert and averted his eyes from the girl with a big pink blush on his face.

"Is something wrong, Hiiro-Kun?" Titling her head, Mitsuri questioned the blushing night pillar.

"I-it's nothing." He took another sip of the sake.

When the pinknette was satisfied they happily went into a stroll around the town, they bought some clothes for the girl, even though they had a little discussion about the kimono color that would fit better on her.

They went to buy some new toys for Kanroji's cat and also the night pillar was tempted to buy a little parrot, but at the end he tossed the idea away, of he were to die nobody could take care of the bird.

The sun was setting as the two pillars returned to the love pillar estate.

Mitsuri has been silent for some time, while the night pillar was telling a story from the north. The pinknette sighed.

"What's wrong, Mitsuri?" The golden eyes she loved were drawn to her green eyed, like a dagger they pierced through her and saw everything inside her.

"Ummm... it's just... I'm asking myself if we defeat Muzan and the demons. Are we going to live a peaceful life?" She stopped in her tracks and her eyes didn't averted from Hiiro's. "What are we going to do after that?"