62

***

Tonight

We are young

So let's set the world on fire

***

Alex walks up and down the parking lot while she waits for Maya. "What's taking you so long," Alex shouts.

"I can't find my white shoes in the car." Maya opens the trunk and searches.

"Your black shoes look so cute with this outfit, plus they'll just get dirty." Alex begins walking back towards Maya. "Wow, you're right for the first time." Maya laughs before closing the trunk of the car.

"Let's get this party started." The brunette wraps her arm around Alex's before they begin walking.

"Timothée told me that he was already inside, and Zen is on her way," Alex tells Maya.

"Okay, but Lucien is coming with Dakota." Maya puts her phone away back in her pocket after she was done reading the text message.

They both walk towards the entrance of the carnival. Where they stand there and wait for everyone else to arrive.

"I'm going to call Timothée and tell him that we're outside." Maya walks off and dials Timothée's number.

"Hello?" He says. "We're by the entrance. If you want you can just walk by, Harry and everyone is on their way." Maya stares at her feet while speaking.

"No can do, I'm getting food. Do you want anything?" He mumbles. "No, I'm pretty sure it's not smart to eat before the rides." Maya smiles.

Although Timothée can not see her, he can just imagine the smile on her face. It was almost impossible for him not to practically hear it in her voice.

She almost always smiled when speaking to him. "I'll be fine." He tries to reassure Maya but she just shakes her head. 'He is so regretting this.' Maya thinks to herself.

"I see Harry, pulling up with Daya. We'll come to you." Maya waves towards Harry and Zendaya from a distance.

"Okay, I promise to not move from my spot." He responds.

Maya rolls her eyes playfully before hanging up despite him not being able to see her.

She makes her way back towards Alex. Zendaya is busy greeting her girlfriend to notice that Maya is back.

Maya understands and greets Harry first. "I missed you guys." Maya pulls Harry into a hug. He wraps his arms around her shoulders and ruffles her hair before releasing it.

"I missed you too, kiddo." Harry raises his eyebrows and smiles innocently. "Hey, I'm not a kid. I'm only 4 years younger than you." Maya pushes Harry before turning around and hugging Zendaya.

"Where have you been? Alex has been a pain in my ass lately." Maya teases. Alex presses her lips together and furrows her eyebrows.

"I have not, I have been on my best behavior." Alex crosses her arms.

Maya raises her hand as if she was getting ready to tell Zendaya a secret, "She's just doing this to impress you."