🌸Nii-juu-nana🌸

KOHARU

Wednesday

Yesterday was a dreamlike nightmare. After Yū gave me that weirdly cute nickname he thought of, he started calling me that every single time. LIKE ALL THE TIME. Most of the people who heard it found it cute, the others, who were either Nishinoya's fans or single for life girls, scowled with their dissatisfied faces. I couldn't care less because my full attention is on Yū, yelling my newly found nickname almost anywhere.

Even at yesterday's practice, he would constantly call out to me, just to watch different versions of his so called perfect recieves, aka "RORINGGUUUUUUUUUU THUNDAAAAAAAA!". Pfft, yeah perfectly embarrassing. The other members scolded him almost everytime, but he still wouldn't listen.

I internally rolled my eyes remembering how he was yesterday. It's the half boring, half-fun day of the week, Wednesday and it's currently 11 am, we're attending our last subject before lunch break later. Luckily today ,Yū's not as rowdy as yesterday.

"Harumin" he whispered, slightly looking back at me while Mikina-sensei's facing the board. I smiled, hearing him say the nickname he gave me.

Though it was an embarrassing thing being called like that at school, I'm still feeling unbelievably happy because it was given to me by him.

I pursed my lips and hummed, placing one hand under my chin. "What is it, Yū?"

He smiled cheekily, "Let's eat lunch at the rooftop"

With a nod, it was set that we will spend our lunch break at the roof. Just like the first time I bought lunch for him, to think that back then, we were nothing more than just best friends. Never imagined that I'd have the privilege to be his girlfriend.

But in one part of my mind and heart, I'm preparing for the time where this relationship-deal will come to an end. I have to be able to say goodbye to him with a smile, or we'll never be able to go back to being friends. I sighed to myself, taking small glances at Yū's back, while also writing notes on my notebook.

Classes ended briefly after our small talk, and lunch break came. The two of us exited the room and ran to the rooftop to save a spot, since a lot of students are eating there too now. Probably because they like the open air and peacefully eating alone at the top.

"Ittadakimasu!" beamed Yū and quickly took three pieces of egg rolls to stuff his mouth. "Umai!!! (So delicious!) You're cooking is the best Haru!!"

Chuckling at his reaction, I started eating too. "Don't talk with your mouth full Yū, that's disgusting!" I warned, giving him a stern look.

He scratched the back of his and mouthed a small apology before gobbling up his food again. I subconsciously started staring at him, as chow down everything. "Ne, Yū?" I called out, earning a small hum from him. "The first time we ate here, do you remember that?"

He looked at me after swallowing, "Well yeah, how could I forget though? That was also the time Kiyoko-san rejected me." he replied, failing to hide his dejected expression.

I patted his head and proceeded to getting out a stray grain of rice from his cheek, and apologized "I'm sorry I asked about it again, let's just eat and forget about it okay?"

Yū put down the lunch he was holding and suddenly held my hand, startling me. My eyes darted around, trying to calm myself down as I feel Yū's gaze on me. "Koharu" he called out, "Look at me"