Chapter 40: Assassination

Blair wakes up one night and saw a glowing blue butterfly flying in her room. She stood up from her bed and follow the butterfly out of her room. She went downstairs as she tries reaching for it. The butterfly goes through the door of the front of her house, but she didn't break from the trance.

When she opens the door, she saw more glowing butterflies outside of her house. She watches in awe before moving closer to any of them. She reaches one and gently touches it with her fingers. They all began flying away which caused her to follow them. She enters the woods and when disappeared, she began to look around seeing if she will find them again.

She breath heavily before she felt presence behind her causing for her to turn around. There stood a glowing figure as Blair covers herself before her eyes widen.

"Mama?" She says and the glowing stops showing a woman with dark long brown hair in white dress smiling at her.

"My little girl." Blair hugs her as the woman did the same tears falling down from both of them.

"I miss you so much mama." Blair cries and they pulled away as she gave Blair a smile tears still streaming into her eyes.

"And I miss you, my daughter. Your father misses you as well." She tells Blair causing for her to cry harder.

"There there my child." Sh hugs Blair in her arms as Blair held her. She felt something wrong.

"I...I should get back. Charlie is probably worried about me." Blair says pulling away, but she held her grip.

"Aren't you gonna stay with me longer?" She ask and Blair laughs nervously.

"I really need to go Mama. Maybe visit me sometime?" Blair reasons as she tries to get away.

"Blair, you are being rude to me. I didn't raise you that way." Her mother told her sternly as Blair began to struggle.

"Please let go Mama. You're hurting me." Blair tells her.

"Why are you being so disobedient?!" She shouted as her nails dig through Blair causing for her to cry out of pain.

"Mama let go please!" She shouted trying to get away.

"Blair!" Charlie shouted her name as their attention went towards the direction.

"You brought someone here." Her mother growls and Blair looks at her in horror. Her mother opens her mouth showing very sharp fangs as Blair let out a loud scream.

Charlie heard her scream as he came bolting towards the direction.

"Blair!!!" He shouted her name as another ear piecing scream of agony came towards Blair. He stopped and pointed his gun and flashlight seeing a man drop Blair's limp body to the ground before facing him as Blair's blood slid down his fangs. His eyes widen in horror as the man hisses baring his fangs towards him.

He went to lunge towards Charlie when a big wolf jumped to the side tackling the man to the ground. Charlie fell to the floor as he watches the big wolf attack the man. He then bolted towards Blair as he saw her skin pale, blood covering her neck and shirt. He lifted her up the ground to his arms as tears stream down his face.

"Baby, baby please wake up. Please don't leave me." Charlie cradled Blair into his arms as he cries. The wolf ripped the man's head off before turning around as its face turned from angry to sadness. He began moving towards Blair's body and Charlie when Charlie looked towards him as he aimed his gun to the wolf.