prologue

moth·er : /ˈHər/
a woman in relation to her child or children

moth·er : /ˈməT͟Hər/a woman in relation to her child or children

"Class dismissed

"Class dismissed." The dance teacher announced. It was 4pm on a Friday, Shin Ryujin- the 18-year-old dance major desperately wanted to go home and sleep. It was an exhausting day. Everyone was preparing for the annual dance competition.

Without hesitation, Ryujin packed her towel, extra clothes, and water bottle into her backpack before untying her shoulder-length pink hair.

She threw her backpack over her shoulders before dashing off into the hallways and out the school gates. She skipped to her workplace with airpods in her ears as she hummed to a song; specifically more and more by Twice.

Yes, Ryujin has a part time job. Anyway, Let's not get into detail about her job... Time skip to when she goes home:

Ryujin was finally through with work for that day. She took her stuff and went out of her workplace to head home. After strolling a couple minutes, she can see her apartment building. She smiled to herself before walking towards it.

Despite the music playing in her ears, Ryujin can clearly hear the sound of a child crying. She pulled out the airpods from her ear and looked at the direction the sound was coming from.

It was a little boy with a small red elmo backpack, sitting alone in front of an ice cream parlor, practically crying his eyes out. Ryujin's face softened as she saw the baby. She felt bad. Who would leave such an innocent child? Ryujin came up to the baby. "Baby.. Where's your mom?" She asked him softly.

In between his sniffles, the baby cried, "dont know..." Hearing this made Ryujin frown. The poor boy was lost.. "When did you last see her?" Ryujin asked him.

"Mommy said she going to get ice cweam inside. Then mommy say wait here and close eyes." The baby sniffled. "When did this happen, baby?" Ryujin asked.

"Long." The baby sniffled before bursting into tears again. Seeing his state made Ryujin furious at whoever leaves this child. Who would do such a cruel thing?

"Aigoo... don't cry.. Noona is here~ We will find your mommy okay?" Ryujin smiled reassuringly. As if Ryujin said something completely wrong, the The baby instantly shook his head no.

"No? Why?"

"Evil lady!" The baby replied. Evil Lady? What does that mean? "Baby, what's your name?" Ryujin asked him softly.

"Daejung!" The baby smiled.

"What a nice name, Daejungie!" Ryujin cooed as she pinched the baby's cheeks. It was suit followed by the baby's cute giggles instead of sniffles which made Ryujin smile.

"How old are you?" Ryujin asked again. The baby held up five fingers in the air, "Thwee!!". Ryujin smiled, "baby, thats not three, thats five!". The baby looked at his hand and frowned, "Daejung don't know.." Ryujin giggled and fixed the baby's fingers into a three, "There!"

The baby smiled, "thank you... whats your name, noona?"

"My name is Ryujin, Daejungie! Ryujin noona." Ryujin replied.

After talking to each other for a while, The sky was slowly getting darker and darker by the minute. Ryujin decided to ask the baby something.

"Daejungie.. Its getting late.. Do you have anywhere to stay?" Ryujin asked the boy. Daejung shook his head no. "Then do you want to stay with noona?" Ryujin asked, and in an instant, Daejung nodded cutely, "Daejung likes Ryujin Noona!!". Ryujin couldn't help but smile at the baby as she nodded.

Ryujin took a glimpse at her watch. It was 7pm. Poor Boy, he must be hungry... Ryujin thought.

"Daejungie.. Are you hungry?" She asked him. The boy nodded, "mhm.. Daejung not eat in long time.."

"Awww.. poor baby.. come eat with noona, yeah? Then we can get you the ice cream your mommy never bought you~" Ryujin smiled. The baby nodded excitedly, "Yayy!! Daejungie love ice cream!"

And that's how Ryujin found a child and decided to take care of it. But of course, it won't be a story without a plot. Buckle up your seatbelts ladies and gents, This story finna be a roller coaster!

Father's Day-c.bg, s.rj
Started: 11 August 2020
Ended: 22 December 2020

.*:───── ─────.•*:

Starring:

Shin Ryujin- 18 years young- Dance Major- Loves Daejung very much- Would literally kill anyone who hurts her son

Shin Ryujin
- 18 years young
- Dance Major
- Loves Daejung very much
- Would literally kill anyone who hurts her son

.*:───── ─────.•*:

Choi Beomgyu- 18 years young- Very close to his grandma- His dad owns a famous sweets company, and he helps his dad sell cotton candy

Choi Beomgyu
- 18 years young
- Very close to his grandma
- His dad owns a famous sweets company, and he helps his dad sell cotton candy

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Ft. Daejung and the rest of the txtzy members and their children <3

Tmi:
I was peacefully minding my own business in the toilet and came up with this idea. Im quite happy with the plot tbh, but If u dont like it, kindly leave. I hope you have a good day :3

.*:───── ─────.•*: