Drunk

y/n

" yah, y/n. Have you drink?" She asked me.

" Like what?"

"Alcohol." she said. 

"Never." I said.

" Let's try it. " She said. I think it twice.

"Come on!" She pulled my arm and we went to the stall.

"Let's drink soju while eating a meat. It's a good mix~" She said excitedly. I just smile awkwardly to her. I look around me. It's pretty new for me since I left Korea and went to Australia for 6 years.

"So, y/n. You from which highschool?" She asked me. 

"Australia. Sydney Girls High School." I said while still looking around the stall.

"Wow~ So you from Australia? Why your face is korean? Did you had a mixed parents genetic?" 

"I'm pure korean. I moved to Australia when I was 15 for  6 years with my Uncle." I said.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why you moved to Australia? " She asked. Her question made me froze.

"I get an offer to study there." I lied. She just made an 'O' to me while nodding.

The order already arrived. She filled my glass with soju. I just smile when she looks at me,drinking it.

"Ugh, I hate it's smells like!" I whispered.

"What?" 

"No-nothing! I said it's smells good!" I said. Slowly I drink it until it's finished.

"Ugh!" I sighed. It's tasted bitter!I hate it!

"so?"

"It's tasted bitter than I though." I said. My face heated up after drank it and my head starts to feel a lil bit dizzy.

"Try this one." She said and put the meat on my mouth carefully. 

"Wah~ It's delicious~ I haven't eat it for a long time~" I said while munching the meat inside my mouth.

"It's juicy,right?" I nodded.

Haechan

I heard the door unlocked. I know it's y/n. I  stood up and go to my room but stop when I heard  unknown voice came in.

"Yah, you heavy~" I heard a girl voice but it's not y/n's voice. I keep looking at the door when I saw y/n's friend revealed in front of the door, dragging her inside.

"What happened?" I asked made her a lil bit startled.

"She's drunk."

"She's drinking?!" I asked, disbelieved.

"I bring her to accompany drink just now and she drunk after drank 2 cups of soju." She said. 

"Let's me bring her to her room." I said .