𝟎:𝟓𝟕

-Milan POV
-8:45 AM
_______________

     I woke up feeling sick asf , & I hateee being sick. Ion even know how I got sick honestly . That's like the worst feeling ever. I was bouta go in my mama room & hit her with the

"mamaaa! I feel sick.. I can't go to school."

But I knew she wasn't gon fall for that. She only fall for that when Maleah says it. So , I just decided to suck it up & be a big girl. I got up & went to go do the basic morning routine: shower , brush my teeth , wash my face , moisturize & allat extra shit.

^The fit _________(Sick or not , I still had to show tf out with my fit)

^The fit
_________
(Sick or not , I still had to show tf out with my fit)

I walked downstairs & grabbed something to eat.
"Bye ma.."
"Before you go, Milan, I'm sorry about last night. I should've told Damien more about you."
"Yea , you should've. But I'm not even trippin ova it. I'm coo."
"Milan-"
"Ma.. I'm fine." I walked out the door & walked to my car.

-Incoming call from Baby 💙
"Hello?" I answered
"yoo.. what you got goin on today?"
"The same shit Demetri. School & then home."
"why you bein so cold wit me?"
"Cuz you was bein cold to me last night. Ye , I ain't forget."
"I was just tired G. Dats all."
"Demetri .. you don't gotta explain yourself to me."
"Yea , I do. Cuz if don't then you gon start making assumptions."
"What the fuck do you except me to do tho? You was being weird asf & sneaky last night. You was supposed to come see me & you bailed on me. Like .. what was I supposed to think? Coach had you at practice late? Naw. My mind gon go straight to-"
"Straight to what, Milan?"
"Nothing forget it."
"Nah Milan. Talk yo shit."
"My mind was gon go straight to you fuckin on Cierra."
"You still stuck onnat?"
"Yes Demetri. I'm still stuck on that."
"We not mo than friends Milan."
"So y'all friends tho?.."
He ain't say nun.
"That's really all I needed to know honestly..you have a good day Mr Parker." I hung up & finally got in my mfn car. By that time , I was already about to be late to school.
__________________________
-School

I had to go to the guidance to pick up my new schedule since I dropped a couple classes and got some new ones. Which meant , new people to see on the daily... yuck .

I walked into the first class & had to ask the teacher where I sat , but she was too busy with some other students so I just waited a bit & sat down at the desk that was in the back.

Some girl walked in & walked over to where I was sitting & stood dead in front of me.
"Uhm.. excuse you" she said
"Hm? This yo seat?"
"The fuck it look like? Duh it's my seat."
"Girl fuck you got an attitude fo? Just ask me to move. Who pissed in yo Frosted Flakes today?"

I said while standing up & looking her in her face

"I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you. Now move."
"Girl bye talk to me nice."
"Tuh! Bitch shut up. Now move."
"Aw hell nah you not finna buck at me like you crazy. I'm not nobody bitch."

My mood was already fucked up & for ole girl to try me was really testin my holiness.

"AHT ! Y'all not bouta be arguing in here ! Especially you , Milan. You not gon come up in this class & start stuff. Make a good impression. This just yo first day" The teacher said to me.

"Nah cuz I'm not bouta let no ill body built bitch to try and talk to me any type of way. I'll knock all this shit ova. Stop playin with me."

"Milan. Sit the fuck down." I turned around & seen Mekai ugly ass sittin in the back of the class. Of course these mf's would put me in a class with his dirty ass.

"I don't have no fuckin where to sit."
My teacher looked at me with her arms crossed , "It's an open seat right by Mekai. Take a seat , now."

I rolled my eyes & went to sit down by Mekai. His annoying ass was just sitting there laughing at me.

"Akekeke bitch. Shut up." I said while hittin him in his arm.

My day was already trash asf & now I gotta class with my big head ass brother? Bitchhhh..
_________________________
-After class

I walked out of class & took my hungry ass right to the vending machine to get somethin to eat. As I bent down to get my stuff out , I felt a hand slap my butt. I never turned around so fast in my life. It was Mekai "friend", Deuce & his other friends.

"Deuce do that shit again & I will break ya fuckin neck!" I yelled after him

He turned around & walked back over to me.
"Come on bae , I'm just playin."
"I'm not you "bae", goofy ass nigga. I have a Nigga."
"oh you talm bouta Meech , right? Drug dealer ass Meech? Ain't gon be shit in life ass Meech?" He said while laughing.

That nigga thought that shit was funny. He the only one laughing .

"First of all , yo ugly ass just mad that I'm with him & not you. Second of all , my man is definitely gon be sum in life. He got hella scholarships & he a hard worker lil baby. Don't try him." I shoved past him & walked to my 2nd period class.

Even though I'm mad at Meech at the moment, i'm not finna let another nigga try & downplay him in my face. I'm not a goofy.

It feel like everybody been trying me all morning. Like damn ..
_____________________________
-Back at home

I unlocked the door & seen my mom and Damien sitting on the couch & watching tv.
I hate to say it but dang.. my mama look happier than she's been in a long ass time..

"Hey y'all.."
Damien smiled , "Yooo"
"Hey love" my mom said, "there's some food in there if you're hungry, okay?"

"Alright. Thank you." I didn't feel like eating so I went straight up to my room.

Incoming call from Pops 🥰❤️

I hesitated on if I wanted to answer or not , but I ended up answering the phone because I deadass missed hearing from my dad.

"Hello?"
"Hey princess"
"Hey daddy.. wassup?"
"I just wanted to call you. I miss you."
"I miss you too.."
"If you ever wanna come visit .. you know you always can.. ion want you to feel like you can't.."
"Yea , I know. It's just ion think it's time yet .."
"I understand. Look , just know I miss y'all & I love you y'all."
"We love you too dad.."

Sometimes I wish things didn't have to turn out the way they did. My parents are happy asf together.. or at least I think they were .. now they separated.

My dad got a baby on the way with his girl
& my mama is happy asf in her new relationship with Damien.

But I miss having both of my parents in the same house without them arguing..
But I'm happy for both of them , I think..