sugawara koushi

FINALLY
AFTER DAYS OF THINKIJG OF SOMETHHIGN I FINISH WRITING AYAYGSVSHE
not proofread teehee

(name) walked mindlessly to the gym for practice, his hands gripping the straps of his bookbag as he approached the gym doors. sliding the door open, the (color)-haired male walked in just to be greeted by a couple of his teammates practicing already.

(name) stopped moving when his gaze landed on one person. sugawara koushi. there it is, that one feeling that (name) didn't know was and it irritated him to no end. did suga put a curse on him or something? (name) could always feel his heart speed up at the mere thought of the grey-haired boy. his hands would sweat when he was nearby him and he would stutter sometimes. he found it pathetic and embarrassing.

"i think i'm getting sick.. i'm gonna have to tell coach." the (color)-haired boy mumbled as he walked towards his coach, playing with his nimble fingers.

"what's up, kid?" coach ukai asked, not bothering to glance at him, his gaze only focused on the kids practicing. while kiyoko sat beside him, writing on her notepad.

"coach, i think i have a disease or something.." (name) mumbled as his hand rubbed the back of his neck

coach ukai choked on his saliva for a second, hacking up a couple coughs then he looked at the second year old. "what do you mean you think you have a disease?! don't tell me, tell the nurse!" coach ukai whispered angrily. i mean- how else would you react?

"but i can't!"

"why not?!"

"because.. i don't know if i do yet and i don't wanna cause trouble!"

"well, you're already causing trouble for me, idiot! you know what- just sit out of practice for today. go to the nurse after." coach ukai instructed with a scrowl on his face. how was he able to deal with these teens on the daily?

(name) deadpanned. is this how you're suppose to react when one of your players tell you they might have a disease? whatever, doesn't matter now. (name) walked away to sit down beside yachi, now with a bitter look on his face. yachi shivered at the scary aura emitting from the male.

"yachi, can i ask you a question?" (name) suddenly asked. successfully making the blond jump and quickly nod as a response.

(name) gave her a quick glance before looking forward again. "i've been.. feeling weird around this one person. i think it might be a disease or maybe i'm allergic to that person. it's really frustrating, it's starting to affect how i play. i always think about them and my heart beats fast when i'm around them and my throat gets dry-"

"oh my god-" yachi squeaked out by accident- she was shocked. did (name) really not know what that feeling was? well, it wasn't that surprising. (name) was a bit oblivious to his feelings and the people around him.. but still..

"what? do you know what disease i have?!" (name) cried out, standing up and going on his knees in front of yachi, clasping his hands together against his chest. "please tell me, yachi! i need to get cured so i can continue playing volleyball." (name) reasoned, bowing a couple times despite beings yachi's upperclassmen.

"u-um, please sit down (name)-senpai.. then i'll tell you." yachi mumbled with an embarrassed blush over her cheeks. (name) more than happily obliged, getting up from his previous position and sitting down beside yachi, closer to her. "do you mind t-telling me who makes you f-feel like that?" yachi asked, playing with her fingers as she stuttered over her words.