01 - Hero

Earth: Tanah
Lightning: Petir
Wind: Angin
Fire: Api
Water: Air
Leaf: Daun
Light: Cahaya

12th Grade: Earth, Lightning and Wind
11th Grade: Fire and Water, and Reader
10th Grade: Leaf and Light

~•~

An alternate universe in which superpowers and extraterrestrials do not exist in this world; a universe in which each of Boboiboy's element is a separate person of his own.

Meet the seven siblings — Tanah, Petir, Angin, Api, Air, Daun and Cahaya — who are the apple to everyone's eyes in Rintis Island. Their excessive personalites and nature makes them stand out from each other, and they are easily described as a unique elemental group.

As the new student who has recently enrolled in Rintis Island High School, you'll soon face to face with each sibling and experience interactive moments, unaware that the personalities they show may not be as innocent as you think they are.

01 - Hero

"Is this good enough?" you asked yourself.

You stood as you faced the mirror in front of you, staring at the uniform you just put on. You were checking every pose you did and pondered if it was good enough looking like this. To you, it felt bland wearing a standard uniform without any accessories.

"Maybe I should go with this."

You took out a (f/c) colored jacket from your drawer. You slid your arms inside the sleeves and adjusted the hems, leaving the zipper open enough to expose the uniform underneath the garment.

Looking back at the mirror again, you nodded in satisfaction once you were sure of leaving the house looking like this.

"This looks good enough," you said. "Oh, wait."

You sat on the edge of the bed and took out a pair of black shoes under the furniture. After putting them on, you stood up once again as now you were ready to go.

"(Y/N), you're going to be late! It's been 10 minutes already!" You heard your mother calling you downstairs.

"In a sec!" you replied back.

You quickly ran towards your desk and grabbed your empty bag before opening it and shoving your notebooks, books and pens. You didn't even bothered if they were the right books as long as you put something in the bag.

You then ran outside your room and went downstairs. As you were nearing the door that led outside, you were suddenly greeted by a woman who appeared in front of you.

She had her arms crossed while staring at you with an unamused look on her face. "Aren't you gonna eat?" your mom asked.

You weren't really hungry at this moment. In truth, you snuck and had secretly eaten a lot of food a few hours ago when everyone was still asleep and even now, you were still full.

"No. I'll eat at school," you answered.

"But you might not feel good-well, nevermind. You can go now," she said. "Just make sure to eat lots during lunch time, okay?"

You nodded, "Thanks and yeah, mom." You gave her a peck on the cheek and smiled as you left the house.

Closing the door behind you, you took a look at the surroundings that were new to you. Despite it being a huge different from the city which you left from a few days ago, it didn't seem bad living in a small town in a small island. Granted, you still hadn't explored enough within your new place so you were looking forward to do so after classes.