Anytime

JISOO POV

"Mmm Jisoo..."

Jennie moans out my name, breaking the kiss only for a fraction of a second before pulling me back towards her by my nape. God I had such a big lady boner right now. With Jennie grinding in my lap while we pretty much swallowed each other's faces, I was sweating and desperate for air. Jennie's ass starts vibrating in my lap and we both pull away confused.

"Are... are you using a vibrator right now?" I blurt out, not sure what to make of the situation.

"No! It's my phone in my pocket! Why would I have a vibrator? We haven't even had sex yet!"

Jennie pulls a face at me and lifts her phone up to her ear, still trying not to laugh about my flushed face.

"Hello?"

It takes a few seconds for the other person on the other end of the line to answer. "Jennie! Hi!" My girlfriend jumps a foot into the air at how loud Rosie was talking. Jen must have hit the speaker button when she answered the phone. "Um, they want to wash Lisa's sheets tonight, so she's been moved to another bed but it's only small and I don't fit... can I stay in your guest room again? I'm so sorry! I promise it's just for tonight and I'll-"

"Rosie!" Jennie cut her off, she'd never called her Rosie before. "You're welcome here anytime okay, did you want us to come and pick you up?"

The girl on the other end mutters an answer that I was unable to hear, but guessing from the way Jennie stands up from the bed that she does want us to go and get her.

"Okay, Jisoo and I are coming now!"

I didn't mind going to pick her up. I don't know why she feels bad, she's been an absolute angel in this tough time. She stays with Lisa every night, looking after her each day. I know how much she hates seeing Lisa in pain, but she's been by her side through it all.

<——————————>

"Are you sure it's okay?" Rosie climbs into the passenger seat of the car, carrying her overnight bag. "I've had a shower and everything in Lisa's room so I'm good just to sleep. And then I'll leave in the morning."

"Stop stressing! You're fine to stay with us. You're Lisa's girl now, we love you."

Looking Rosie through the rear view mirror, she goes red and smiles, her white teeth visible even though it's starting to get dark.

"So..." Jennie breaks the silence after my last words to Rosie. "Have you sat on Lisa's face yet?"

"Oh my god! You're just as bad as her! No I haven't!" The girl in the back yells out and I can hear her hit the back of Jennie's chair. My girlfriend's laugh rings through the car as we pull into the driveway of Jennie's house.

Hi guys, sorry this chapter is so short. It's just a little filler for the next few ☺️ Sorry I've been absent lately, just very busy. But, I hope you're all doing well. I love you guys 🥺