17

Jimins POV

It had been 3 days...3 days without no one knowing of her... I walked inside home...10p.m....I sat on the couch with my head on my hands...thinking about her...how am I going to find her?....

"Anything?"- I heard a voice. It was Danielle.

"No... Tomorrow I'll try again..."- I answered.

"You should sleep a little Mister Jimin...you have barely slept...you get out of the house at 6 a.m and come around 10p.m...."- Danielle said.

"You have been here all the time too...thank you for that..."- I told her.

"Tae and I will look for her tomorrow morning..."- Danielle said and I even though my back was turned on her, I could hear her voice breaking as sadness also lowered its tone. She was ready to cry and I wanted to cry with her. So I just hugged her.

"I'll go with you two..."- I said.

"I think you should rest, besides there is someone here to see you...he said he would wait for you to come back..."- Danielle said.

"Who is here...?"- I frowned.

Before Danielle could answer, someone said "me". It was my father.

"Dad?...why are you here at this hour?"- I tiredly asked.

"You haven't showed up at work...you haven't picked up my calls..."

"Yeah, I've been occupied..."- I justified myself wanting to sit down again.

"Looking for Y/N...?"- my father asked and I just looked at him.- "You know that this little play of yours may have just ruined our company?..."- he told me.

"What play dad...?"- I said in a sight, way too tired for this.

"You and her...your part of the deal was to tell Mr. Min everything she was doing!"

"I didn't think I would have to tell him every single thing!"- I answered back.

"Even her not being in Buisness?! Don't you think that is something important to say?!"- he scolded me.

"You don't know half of the things she has been through!...the last thing she needed was her father..."

"But what about the company?!"- he desperately asked.

"Is that all you care about?! Y/N is gone and money is all you care about!?"

"Is Y/N all you care about...?"- he asked me and I stayed silent for a moment.

"I... I feel like I can't barely function now...I want her to be safe...I want her here with me... this thing I feel for her is driving me crazy..."- I said lowering myself down along with my head, noticing some tears escaped my eyes. Hopeless.

"I already invested the money, so if he wants his money back we can actually pay him"- I told my dad, just so he could leave and I could be alone

"He can ruin the investment-"

"If he any of the shareholders speak about our partnership or who the other shareholders are, they will have to pay me...so please, dad...I just want to be alone...if you were worried about the company, there you are... It's safe..."

I said in a tone completely showing how tired I was of the conversation and so he could leave. I was shattering to pieces, slowly breaking, and I think he saw that.

Before he walked out of the door he stopped.

"That crazy thing you feel for her... it's love... I may be worried about the company, but...if you want to protect...I won't stop you...as you said...I don't know what relationship she had with her father...but it was enough for her to jump out of the car and get lost in the woods.. whatever you need to do...just do it..."- my father gave me the words of encouragement.

But my body was only in agony and no hope is in my veins..

*****

It was 3 a.m. I couldn't sleep. The side of my bed was empty and it was raining...all I could think was where is she...

all I could think was where is she

I wanted her in my arms, safely...and I wanted her here in my bed so I could protect her from that mean man in her dreams...even though I couldn't do I it in real life...

I went to the kitchen to drink water...then someone knocked on the door. My thoughts ran to Danielle. She keeps saying I should rest, but she hasn't been able to sleep either...

I go to the door calmly. When I opened it my eyes couldn't believe my sight. It was her. Y/N. She was in the same clothes she left the house, but with a jacket. She was covered in dirt and her eyes were barely open.

"Y/N!"- I said and hugged her. Tears were forming in my eyes from happiness.

She was so weak, she could barely hug me back. She was taking my embrace but her body seemed to casually increase its weight on me.

"He is-...he is-..."- she tried to speak, but at that moment her all I could feel of her hug was gone and she fell. She was not conscious anymore. Panic grew in me.

"Y/N, babe..Y/N!"- I tried to wake her up but it didn't seem possible.

I quickly picked her up, put her in the car and drove to the hospital.
This is it. I can't take it no more... I'm putting her father in jail.