Mission pt.2 + Liam worrying about Melissa

Then we saw some mens are coming towards the open area , they were dressed in black.
Two mens were black and two were asian.
We looked at them , then they moved and another guy came in that spot , he stood there , his hat was too big which was covering his face.
I can only see his lips , it formed into a smirk.
All his four mens had guns.
He was holding a medium suitcase it was brown in colour.
Then after some moments of waiting , another group came.
It consisted of three people , two were the person's bodyguards and their head came in front with the other men.
We were pretty confused that which was the guy we were finding is it the left one or right.
The left guy opened the suitcase and it was filled with money .
The right guy smirked and laughed.
"Seems like you truly keep your words"said the right guy looking at the other guy.
"Our boss is really happy with your work! Now it just Liam and his lil brother , then his dad too."said the left guy.
We both were shocked by what they were talking.
We tried to see and listen more.
But we shouldn't waste more and more time , we need to identify him soon.
"Brother! look at the left guy's neck he has the tattoo dad shown to us! I think he is the one! "Brenen whispered into my ears.
I realized that yes he has that same tattoo.
How can i neglect such an important thing!
We need to catch him ASAP.
We were prepared , of this types of situation and they dont have so many mens just a few we can handle this easily.
I signaled my brother we both nodded again.
We both kept our finger on the trigger of our gun and came out of the pillar.
They immidietly looked at us with wide eyes and shocked faces.
"What the actuall fuck ! They are doing here! NO ONE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!"the left guy yelled.
"Well now as you two are here ! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WONT GO BACK THAT EASILY" he looked at me with an evil face.
"BOYS SHOOT ' EM " the left guy shouted.
Before their mens could shoot their bullets , our team memebers came from back and shoot them.
*6 shots *
Thier mens were lying on the floor with blood.
Both the guys were standing there.
We both smirked at them.
"Well , i think the tables have turned! Mr. Now you better tell us about your leader or die ! "I said with anger.
" i'll never tell you about him " he growled."
"Well , now you'll "Brenen said and shoot one of his legs.
He fell on the ground with bleeding leg and in extreme pain.
"Ahhhh! LIAM YOUR NOT DOING GOOD! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!"he growled in pain.
The other guy was there standing in frooze.
I went to him and grabbed his throat and pressed it strongly on the wall.
"Dont try to test my patience , if i want i can shoot ylu right in between your eyes and kill you ! But i want some answers! So i need to keep you alive'' i said in anger.
I grabbed his throat more , he was choking to death.
"FINE I'LL TELL YOU"he yelled.
"Good boy! Lets take him and this other guy , and then we'll start our sweet treatment on them"Brenen said.
I left his throat he again fallen on the ground rubbing his neck.
Our member took them in the car and then they'll take them back to our main secret office.
We didn't have to do much to much , cause we had more mens than them.
Finally! Now we have caught one of his members!
Now i am very near to my victory.
I looked at my brother.
Then i saw my time and it was around 5pm....it was already kinda dark outside.
Then i thought Melissa is also there at the hotel alone.
Then we decided to head back to the hotel.
We called our driver and went back to hotel.
"Thinking about Melissa huh?"Brenen laughed and asked .
"Huh! Shut up , no! We need to do official works now that why i was rushing"i said while looking outside.
"Caught in a lie"Brenen whispered.
"What???" I asked him.
"Oh uh umm nothing , so aren't you happy you caught him"brenen asked.
"No! I am not till i found the gang leader and take our revenge!"i said.
He nodded.
We reached at the hotel , and got out of the car.
I went to my room and Brenen to his room.
I was really tired , so i decided to took a hot shower .
I came out of the relaxing shower and wore my black shirt and the i drank some water.
Then i decided to check on Melissa , as i went towards her room , i thought she was awake and doing something but i saw her door was open.
I went inside the room and saw her sleeping on the bed with her laptop opened , she fell asleep while working on laptop.
I looked at her , with admiring eyes , how can she be looking so beautiful while just sleeping , she was looking a pure baby sleeping , and the way she was pouting in sleep and hugging her pillow kinda made me feel cute.
I really wanted to kiss her at that moment but i controlled myself cause it will look so wierd.
I covered her with the sheets , while i was watching her sleep , she was looking so adorable it made me giggle.
"Mhmmm , mhmm"she made some sleepy noises.
Suddenly she slowly opened her eyes and saw me standing there admiring her.
She got shooked and got up quickly , rubbed her eyes and looked at me.
"Youu---i mean you are back? And wait how you entered here? Huh?"she asked.
"Umm yes we are back and your door was open"i said.
"Oh , umm....okay...."she said while feeling kinda embarassed , she bit her lips.
I looked at her while she was bitting her lips , to be honest whenever she bites her lips when she is nervous or embarassed , it kinda turns me on.
She got up from her bed and stood.
"Did you did your lunch , "i asked her.
"Umm....no cause i wasn't feeling like hungry"she said looking at me into my eyes.
I sighed.
"Uh....well...so umm...i also didnt did my lunch , so like uh...if you wont mind we can go and have something to eat" i said to her.
She looked at my face.
"Uh...umm...o-okay...if you say...."she said.
We both left the room and went in the hotel's restraurant to eat.
We entered the restraurant.
We both sat on the chairs and i called Brenen whether he was coming or not.
He picked up the call and said that he is too tired to come so he'll call for room service.
I hang the call and kept it in my phone back in my pocket.
I looked at her she was looking at the beach and the breeze was blowing on her face making her hair alittle messy , even though her hair hair was messy she still managed to look naturally beautiful.
She moved her head towards me and our eyes meet.
She blushed a little and looked down doing her hair.
I looked away too.
"Umm...so what do you wanna eat "i asked her.
"You say..."she said.
So i ordered Conch Salad and Rock Lobster with two glass of wine.
The waiter came and served our food.
We both had our food and left the restraurant.
We both were walking through the lobby of the hotel towards our rooms.
I was thinking about a matter , the day we came here all we are doing is work and work , and then she stay here alone in the hotel half of the time , maybe she wants to see around the bahamas and do some shoppings cause womans loves shopping and even though tommorow is that last of us here cause both of the works are done , so we can take a day out without work.
We walked for some moments and reached our rooms.
She was about to went inside her room.
"Hey! Melissa wait for a min , umm as i was thinking that we have finished our works and our meeting is done too , so umm and tommorow is our last day in Bahamas , so you can go out and see around of Bahamas and can do some shoppings if you want?"i said while stuttering a little bit cause i was thinking it might be awkward and wierd for a person like me to ask this.
At first she kinda looked confused at me , i can see she was hesitating to tell me something.
"Uh...ummm...well....ah...o-o-kay....but i dont know any routes of here , neither any malls or stores."she while hesitating.
"Uh...umm i can go with you...if you want like for the routes.."i said.
"You will---- i mean uh...i dont have any problem if you come cause as i dont know the stores.....and all.."she said while tugging her hair back of her ear revealing her side of her neck.
"Okay then, meet you tommorow"i managed to say.
"Uh..yeah...okay...sir , good night"she said looking at me.
"Uh.....umm.....you can call me Liam"i said.
I said it cause hearing her calling me sir everytime was very awkward cause like we didnt have much age differences.
After saying that i left from there and went towards my room.