《e i g h t》

[ GIVE UP ]

➽───────────────❥

"What did you want to tell me?" Eunbi asked her friend who was fidgeting in seat, a very excited look on her face accompanied by a deep red blush. Yuna pursed her lips and let out a small squeal. "Okay so um god I'm so happy."

"Yah tell me already I wanna know!" Eunbi whined she really wanted to know what made her friend blush so much, Yuna never blushes or get flustered easily. "I found my soulmate."

"Oh my god Yuna!" Eunbi exclaimed in happiness and grabbed Yuna's moving them up and down while squealing, Yuna blushed even more. "You finally found yours!" Eunbi had already found her's in her first year, the two met in a bus.

"Yeah." Yuna remembered Renjun's annoyed face making her a little sad but she shrugged it off. "So who is the lucky guy huh?" Eunbi asked while wiggling her eyebrows. "Trust me he is really lucky but I'm not."

"What do you mean?" Yuna sighed as she glanced around the hallway and leaned on her locker. "Renjun."

"Yuna he is your crush! You are lucky!" Eunbi said, Yuna quickly hushed her by placing her finger on her lips. "Dont yell."

"But why are you sad at that?" Eunbi asked with confusion, she knew her friend liked the boy for a long time. "He said he doesn't need a soulmate."

"It's okay Yuna, he will eventually warm up to you, after all you guys are soulmates." Yuna shook her head and ruffled her short hair. "Hey Eunbi do you know why he is like that?" She asked her. Yuna had joined the college in her second year, therefore missing alot of college drama. She had heard rumors about Renjun before.

"He had a girlfriend before." Eunbi told her, remembering the story. "The two were very happy and like you know a perfect couple." Yuna stared at her shoes for a while and gulped before asking. "And w-where is she now?" She saw pity on Eunbi's face as she continued. "One month before you joined, she broke up with him and transfered."

"W-What?" Yuna clenched fists and her eyes widened in shock. Her heart ached for Renjun as she couldn't even imagine the damage he would have gone through. "But why? Weren't they a happy couple?"

"No one knows this but I heard she got into a fight with him or maybe got into an accident." Eunbi shook her head and grabbed her shoulders, "Forget about that Yuna. You're his soulmate so you're the only one that can melt his heart."

"That doesn't sound appealing to me." Yuna deadpanned remembering every insult and glares she had to indure to even speak a sentence with him. "Goodluck yuyu." Eunbi brought her fists up and gave her a determined look before walking away towards her class.

Yuna leaned on the locker for a while and then stood up straight. She went to find him, skipping her class. After practically searching the whole campus she spotted the four boys in the lawn casually talking to eachother.

Yuna took a deep breath and encouraged herself before walking towards them and stopping in front of Renjun. His face immediately turned serious when he saw her, the other three looked between the two back and forth preparing themselves for a war.

"Hey Yuna." Haechan greeted the girl who gave him a  smile before grabbing Renjun's hand and dragging him away, the boys whistled behind them causing Yuna to blush.

"What the fuck do you want?" Renjun glared at her when they stopped behind the art block's building. "First of all don't curse, second I'm here to say that, now that we are soulmates uh um be my boyfriend."

"I don't love you and neither do I want a soulmate." His cold tone made Yuna's heartbreak. He turned away to leave but she held his arm. "But I love you!" Yuna spoke a little louder and firmly.

Renjun turned and face her completely. He started to take small steps forward making Yuna move back until she hit the wall behind her. He leaned closer to her face, his expression emotionless yet had a hint of melancholy.

"It's best if you stay away from me." He spoke in a low tone, his eyes staring down at Yuna. "Are you in a gang?" She asked hesitantly and was surpised when she saw him smirking. "Yes and I will kill you."

"Correction, we both would die Renjun you are so stupid."

Renjun rolled his eyes cupped her cheeks hardly by his hand, "Don't fucking come near me." Yuna could only stare at him, she could feel her heart beat fast and her body heat up at his gaze.

He soon let go of her and started to walk away but stopped for a moment when Yuna yelled.

"I will never give up on you!"

Renjun clicked his tongue and resumed walking away, his heart ached at old memories of his first love flashed by his eyes. Please just give up Yuna I don't want that to repeat.

➽───────────────❥

Okayy Renjun may seem like a bitch rn but i swear he will get better.