Seventeen

Let's get at least 25 votes on this chapter! Thank you for the reads, votes and support. Sorry for any mistakes. I love you ❤️

-

And today,

The 9th day of the deal,

We are back to my home,

Back to Seoul.

I sighed shoving the now empty bag aside after I was done keeping all my clothes and stuff at the proper place. I laid down on the bed with my arms spread wide, another sigh escaping my lips.

Where would be he right now?

I don't know but since morning, Taehyung is acting a little weird. He was sighing a lot more than usual and pacing around the room for God knows what reason. But, it worried me a little.

Okay, a lot.

After we had teleported back here, he hadn't said a word and quickly vanished into the thin air without telling me or saying anything about as to where he was going. That shouldn't bother me but it still made me a little upset.

-

Skittles.

I am craving for skittles. I don't know why but, I just do.

I put on a cream coloured oversized sweater with a pair of black ripped jeans and converse.

Hair?

I'm gonna leave them loose- for a change maybe?
I untied my hair from the ponytail and let it loose till my shoulders, grabbing my sling bag in the process.

No makeup. I just don't want to put it on. Truth be told, I'm too lazy to do so too.

I'm ready!

I ran downstairs and quickly locked my house, skipping my way to the convenience store.

Eh is it too much? I mean, the clothes and well...nevermind I'm gonna explore around today I guess.

I entered the convenient store and wandered around a bit before I found the shelf where skittles were at. I picked 'em up like the the last piece of food available on this whole earth.

Where would Taehyung be right now?

Gosh can I stop thinking-

"Stop thinking about me."

I snapped my head to the direction of the voice I was longing to hear and I saw him, leaning against the shelf, looking a different today.
He was wearing a white shirt over which he was wearing a white oversized pullover with black jeans and his hair was parted to the side. His goddamn expensive looking watch shined even brighter than my future.

Oh. My. God.

He. Looks. So. Hot.

What hit me hard on the face was the fact that we were matching! My face became hot and I was having a trouble keeping a straight face looking at him.

Should have fucked that day-

WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!!

"You do remember I can hear your-"
"I know I know. Now shut up!"

Taehyung chuckled sexily if that's even possible. My face became more hotter than it already was a to the darkest shade of read, again if that's even possible.

"Leave those skittles. We have a place to be." He said and straightened up, making his way towards me.

I actually guessed that. It felt a little weird seeing him all dressed up nicely.

"We might have a place to be but, I ain't leaving my babies here!"

Taehyung looked at me weirdly as if I just asked him to marry me.

Wait is that gonna be his reaction if I marry him?

No wait, I'm marrying him?

Why am I fucking thinking about marrying?!

"Omg stop!" Taehyung said as he came near me as he grabbed my head softly between both his hands. Since he was so fucking tall like a tree- I looked up to see his face. Or maybe low-key admire.
As and when I looked up, he was already looking at me. I felt as if the time stopped like those in dramas. I never actually thought something like that happens in real life too. The people around us felt as if they are disappearing and their voices muffled, silence after a few mins.

His eyes looked deeply at me making those weird emotions and feelings built up inside of me again. I felt hot. None of us blinked, at it continued like that for a few mins before Taehyung blinked and both of us snapped back to the reality.

The reality.

Oh my god fuck the reality.

"Umm.." I voiced out but honestly, I had nothing to say. Taehyung looked as if he didn't had anything to say either. I don't want it to be awakward.
He let go of my head, not before patting my head and speaking.

"It's uh Jimin's birthday today."

Jimin? Who-

OH WAIT- THAT JERK JIMIN-

"Yeah yeah the one and only." He said and exhaled softly. I nodded.

"We are to attend his birthday party today." He said not before taking a glance at the people and the surrounding around us. I almost forgot we were at the store! And then it hit me- those whispers. People were talking about us again!

"Omg that couple looks so cute!"
"Awwh they are matching."
"They both look perfect-

"Eh when's the party?" I asked quickly averting my attention back to him as he did the same. Taehyung looked at his watch.

Reminds me, do hell have watches too?

"Right now." He said and grabbed a hold of my wrist. I quickly, but dramatically kept back those skittles on the shelf, acting up as if I'm never gonna meet them again. Taehyung watched me as I did that- chuckling silently.

"C'mon- I'm gonna buy you a whole shop of it." He said making my eyes shine at him.

"You promise?" I said and took out my pinky. He gave me a weird but fucking adorable box shaped smile before speaking.

"I promise."

I smiled like a kid who just got his favourite toy. What I didn't knew Taehyung was secretly staring at me, unconsciously smiling.

"But wait- no one invited me." I said and looked towards Taehyung whot got a bit startled for some reason. I just shrugged him and waited for him to speak something.

"Oh that-" he started and I hummed asking him to go on.

"Jimin told me to invite you."

What the fuck.

-
Hello~
This chapter was a bit longer than the others. Truth be told, I know the clothes but I don't know their names lmao so do t mind me, imagine your own stuff. And since I asked for at least 20 votes in the previous chapter but I got way more than it, I started quite quick to work on this chapter and I hope u liked this. Constructive criticm is welcomed. Thank you for your support!

-Diva