Chapter 14

Zyra's pov

'why is he here?'

"what are you doing here?" i asked still feeling shocked about his presence in my house

"is that the way you greet your handsome brother?" he asked me with a smirk in his face. "seriously liam, tell me" i asked again but he just shrugged and hugged me

"I just missed you, the house was very quiet when you left" he said as he let me go, i turned at mom with my browd lifted giving her the 'why-is-he-here-and-why-didnt-you-tell-me' look

She also shrugged "i also didn't know he was coming dear" i sighed and headed up to my room to rest.

--------------------------------

I woke up from my nap because of knocking on my door 'that was a good nap' i got up and opened the door "hey sis its time for dinner!" liam said happily 'woah.. Deja vu' i smiled  at him and followed him to the kitchen 'i guess having him here isnt so bad at all.... I actually miss him'

We sat down and started eating and i also found out that when i was still in school mom and liam had a little bonding time with ice cream and didn't even think of buying me some too.

"oh come on sis don't be sad, ill fetch you tomorrow after school then i'll buy you ice cream" liam said while trying to comfort me which is working "promise?" i childishly asked him while holding out my pinky, he chuckled and wrapped his pinky with mine "promise" he said while smiling 'wow his teeth are so white... What toothpaste does he use?' mom just looked at us with love visible in her eyes "im happy to know that you guys are getting along very well" she said while clapping her hands like a kid 'well that's a rare scene' i just internally laughed cause i don't want my mom sending death glares at me. "oh and by the way liam how is your other brothers?" she asked him while i continued to eat.

"they're fine mom, they are actually also planning on visiting here as well but i don't know when" he casually said while i choked on my food 'what?! Alistair and weston are coming too?! Why?!' mom handed me a glass of water and i immediately drank it all till the last drop "are you ok sis?" liam asked me while patting my back

I nodded "im fine" i reassured mom and liam i dont want to them think that i dont want my other brothers here its just that i was shocked they're visiting because they miss me? Or mom? What's their reason?

After Dinner i excused myself and headed upstairs to take a bath and get ready for bed, after getting ready i hopped on my bed and browsed my phone and i realised that tomorrow was friday 'yes! I love Fridays' well who doesn't love Fridays

I decided to text Stacy since i was bored and told her the news about my brother and that i can't hang with her tomorrow cause i'll be with my brother, fortunately she agreed but only if i treat her to McDonald's on Monday and of course i agreed cause even if i declined she would drag me there herself and trust me you dont want to be dragged by stacy you'll end up with bruises on your feet because of too much tripping.

After texting with stacy i put down my phone and slept. I woke up in the middle of the night cause i was thirsty so i head downstairs to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, when i got to the kitchen i almost fainted from shock when i saw liam there also getting himself a glass of water

"your still awake?" he asked me while putting down his glass "i was thirsty" i answered as i pour the water into my glass "are you ok sis?" he asked me "yea why?" i questioned him as i finished my water "nothing you just seemed bothered" he said as he looked at me worried "oh don't worry its just about school, you know how stressful school can be" i lied, i was just- i don't know bothered? Yea  liam was right i am bothered i mean its been months since i last saw weston and Alistair who knows what will happen.

He sighed and nodded "ok. But if you have problems you know you can talk to me" he said while hugging me "i will" i said as let go of him he smiled back at me, "goodnight liam" i said still smiling "goodnight too lil sis" he said and we headed back to our rooms.

When i got to my bed i was happy to know that liam was willing to help me with my problems and that his going to be by my side when i need him 'of course he's going to be by your side he's your brother dummy!' i just laughed at myself and closed my eyes, that night i slept with a smile on my face.