RATMML 2

Jungkook roams around the neighbourhood. It has been one month since he ran away. He didn't notice that he had reached the other side of Seoul from all he walking. He had gotten skinnier, like he was fat when he was there. He sat down at an alleyway as he got tired. He was robbed, and was beaten up. He groans as his side hit the trash bin. He lift his shirt up, seeing a big bruise. Even after he ran away from the house he called hell, he was also beaten up in a street he doesn't even know.

He looks around, wait, he could get food from the bin. He stood himself up, opening the bin and seeing a leftover food. But he remembered that it might poison him. He sighs, sitting back down. He looks around, seeing six people who pass by. His vision started to have black dots before darkness took over him.

The six males walked in the alleyway, laughing and joking with each other. As they pass by, they saw a person with bruises covering his body, along with blood. They panicked, crouching down to the boy's sitting position.
"He had lost consciousness!" Taehyung says, staring at the boy. The others rolled their eyes, sighing as one of them lifted the boy up.
"We could clearly see that, Taehyung, now get your ass up and let's take the boy to the hospital" Jin says, the one who's carrying the boy.

Jungkook woke up in a bright lit room. He looks around, seeing a person who smiled at him. He screamed, covering his head with the blanket. He shakes inside the blanket, feeling it being removed. Be looks up, seeing the guy.
"No, no, I won't hurt you" The guy said, shaking his head.

"Wait, w-who are you, why am I here?"