Phone?!

"If he is your mate why isn't he getting us out of here!"

"Look I can't get you out of here" he said.

"And why the fuck not" I said

"Because if I leave im dead"

"What but he is your father" I said.

"I know but I'm the only family he has left my mother died when I was young and since then he has been evil. He wants to ruin your pack and kill your mate" he said.

"Why?" Bailey asked.

"He is my brother" Bailey added.

"Ohhh. He wants your brother and your mate dead because your father killed my mum" he said looking at Bailey.

Holy shit. Ayden's father killed this guys num

Anyway who is this guy?

"What is your name anyway" I ask.

"It's Eric" he said.

"I'm bailey" Bailey said.

"And I'm kayla" I said.

"I know who you are kayla there was flyers and everything around town about you being missing" he said.

"Missing what no. I'm not missing I ran away from my abusive family and people all around me. And plus my mate rejected me" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry. But you guys have to eat cause Ayden should be here tomorrow morning"

My wolf was jumping with joy. I wouldn't blame her I miss him so much I just need his touch his presence and his scent.

Then I remembered the food. I looked down at the plate. Roast chicken and chips and gravy.

It's good for now.

"Where did you get this?" I asked pointing to the food.

"I made it my father won't notice anyway" Eric said.

I like Eric he is trying to help us.

"Do you think you could let us out of the cages?" I asked.

"I can't I don't have the key" he said

I nodded as shoved another piece of chicken in my mouth.

This taste good.

"This is good" I said.

"Yay I have a mate that can cook. Cause I don't know how to cook" Bailey said laughing.

We all laughed.

I started to get really tired.

I looked over to see Eric holding Bailey's hand through the cage. He was sitting on the floor and his back leaning on the wall

Their heads would of been touching but the cage wall was blocking them.

I miss my mate.

"Get to sleep princess cause I don't know what's happening tomorrow" Eric said rubbing baileys hand with his thumb.

Then I remembered something

"Hey does Ayden even know where we are?" I asked.

"No he is just following the scent from the other night at the car" Eric said.

The scent probably faded cause of the rain yesterday.

Then I almost screamed.

"What is it?!" Bailey said.

I pulled out the phone Ayden gave me out of my bra.

"Oh my god call one of the pack members and tell them to Mind link Ayden and tell him where we are" Bailey suggested.

"But the thing is where are we?"

"243 Florence drive and it's the old abandoned house ten minutes into the woods" Eric said

I dialled Ayden's mums number.

We are going to be saved.