5 Years!!!

Hello reader,
So, this isn't an update. Well, it is but it isn't. It's not that kind of update is what I'm saying (Am I making any sense here?)

Okay, that was my attempt at a joke (good thing I'm not a stand-up comedian, right?). The real truth is that no, this isn't an update, update, yes, I do have something to report.

So, five years (the headliner). Obviously, it's not about my birthday (I'm way older than five for anyone who's wondering). But it's kinda like my birthday, if I'm being honest, on Wattpad!

Yeah, Five years ago this month, I came on Wattpad and began my first online book here. Now, I'm twelve books, two series, three standalones, and one fanfiction older; and of course, with thousands of wonderful people I'm really lucky to have met. You reader have made a mark in my life more than you know.

Now, while I definitely know (fingers crossed) that we have many more significant events to look forward to in our journey of life with one another, I want us to commemorate how far we've already come.

So, I want you to tell me what your all-time favourite book of mine is, your all-time favourite character I've created, your all-time favourite chapter, favourite line, favourite scene... You know what? Just list as many favourite of yours connected to me and any/all of my books as you have.

Most importantly though, I want to know if and how my book(s) significantly impacted you in some way over the course of this five years.

So, don't be shy, getting clicking, I want to know it all (;-)).

Your really-happy-to-be-here-with-you-this-far friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.