164

Bella frowned. liam's condition was uncertain. it was good to go outside, but it was not suitable for Liam at the moment. "Well, Miss Susie, I think it's better for Liam to stay in the ward and observe for a while before going out. After all, the child's health shouldn't be underestimated. We should pay more attention to it."Bella said unwillingly.

Susie looked at William but found that William was looking at Bella and said, "Yes, what Bella said was right. Waiting until Liam is better, then take him out to play." 

"Liam, Auntie Bella said that we can't go out, then let's stay in the ward," Susie said to Liam. Liam was now over a year old and very smart. He could already understand what the adult said. Susie was deliberately telling Liam that. She wanted to stir up the relationship between Liam and Bella so that he would not like Bella anymore.

"Mommy..." Liam really understood. But he didn't hate Bella. He just looked at her disappointed and his face was a little shocked. Susie just like William. She didn't really like Liam, so after taking care of Liam for a day in the hospital, she couldn't take it anymore. 

She felt like the smell of antiseptic solution was all in her body. She came to the hospital because she wanted to be treated better by William. But now she had also realized that where there was Bella, he could only see Bella. Even though she did much, he wouldn't see.

So she left the next morning with an excuse. She received a call when she came out of the hospital, "Miss, I've found the information about Miss Bella that you asked me to check yesterday and sent it to your phone." Susie immediately checked the information of Bella, but after reading it, Susie's face revealed a disdainful expression. 

It turned out that Bella was just a woman who had no background, had been divorced, and had a child with another man. Hmm... Bella was even worse than she thought. How could such a woman be worthy of William? Bella would have seduced William by means, she would not let her succeed. 

She then thought that the document mentioned that Bella and Toni were friends. now they had fallen out, a flash of calculations flashed in her eyes. Toni had always thought that she could marry William, and even claimed that she was his fiancee. Now William was with her good friend, she must have been unwilling. 

She knew that Toni who was arrogant was the daughter of the Bates. She had never looked at her before because she knew that William did not like Toni, but now maybe Toni would be a good pawn to charge and deal with Bella so that she could take advantage of it. 

"Check for me, where is Toni now?" Susie called and ordered. The person on the other side of the phone answered. After three minutes, he said, "it's already found. Now Toni is in the old house of the Steiner's." 

"Very good..." Susie smiled and immediately started the car to Steiner's house to look for Toni. At this time, in the Williams house, the mother of William was persuading Toni who was crying. "Toni, you don't have to worry. As long as I'm here, I won't allow William to marry that b****." William's mother's face was filled with anger was filled her teeth as she reminds William's maintenance to that woman.

Toni's eyes flashed and her hatred for Bella became more and more. At the same time, she also hated herself and hated that she did not know people clearly, and she actually treated Bella as her friend. She had believed in Bella so much, giving her the chance to get close to William.

She couldn't be reconciled, and Bella was worse than her. Why could she be with William? She must take him back. "Aunty Victoria, Bella is just an abandoned woman. Why does William like her? Although I'm not good, I should be much better than Bella." Toni said wrongly.

Her words made William's mother angrier successfully. She asked in anger, "What? That b**** is still married to someone?" When William's mother said this, even her eyes widened. She did not expect her son to like an abandoned woman. She had originally felt that Bella was not worthy of her son, and now she knew that Bella was an abandoned woman, she felt even more disgusted.

"Yes... Not only did she marry someone, she even had a child." Toni continued to say. She wouldn't have let go of Bella so easily. Even since she saw her with William, Bella had already become a thorn in her eyes.

"What? and the child? William is really crazy. He is actually with such a woman. No! I must chase away that woman for William." The more William's mother thought about it, the more she felt gloomy. She wanted immediately to go to the hospital to chase away Bella.

Toni saw William's mother angry look, and she became even happier. "Aunty Victoria, forget it, I don't want your relationship with the Chief to be worse because of my reasons," Toni felt wrong, but was still very sensitive to persuade William's mother not to go. "Toni you're such a good child," William's mother said in sighs.

Looking at Toni who was wronged but still cared about her, she was even more satisfied with her daughter-in-law. "Don't worry, no matter what, I won't let William live up to you. Mrs. Steiner's position can only be yours, no one can take it away." William'smother promised, and Toni immediately cheered up. 

She had changed her tactics these past few days. She used to use all means to meet with William, but now she often came to the Steiner's house to accompany the elders. The elders of the Steiner family liked her very much, and this made her heart comfort. 

"Auntie Victoria, i..." When it came to Mrs. Steiner's position, Toni had a blush in her face. "What's so shy about this? If it weren't for William, you'd have been our daughter-in-law of Steiner's family. otherwise, if you live directly at the old residence, you will have more opportunities to meet." William's mother proposed.

"Will William agree with it?" Toni was pleased, but she was still a little worried. Was it too aggressive? "This is an old residence. I'll just agree. Toni, you should take the initiative too. After all, William is a cold person. If you take the initiative, he might have noticed you." William's mother continued. In her eyes, Tony was good for anything, but she was too restrained.

However, the girl should be restrained. Only the fox-like Bella would seduce the man. "Okay, then, I'll move here." Toni's face was a little reddish, and a dark light flashed in her eyes.