Part 5

Ayumi POV

Ayumi : "Come on! Just let me go! It's not like we will do something illegal....i hope"

"Babe , i told you no means no"

"But every--"

"Itold you NO and what i say counts" Denise says calmly not even taking her eyes off her laptop. This is what i like to call 'Denise's Dead Silence' I know i'm pushing her buttons and if i push her too far i'm going to be in for it but i really want to go the party next Friday , she is always so.......how to put it? She's always so daddy you know?

"Why wouldn't you just fucking let me go?! Not like i'll fucking do anything bad! You're just being a bitch right no-"

"AYUMI! What did i tell you about about that mouth of your's?" She says while getting up from her laptop in the kitchen coming towards me standing in the living room. SHIT! I guess i pushed her too far , i backed away as she comes closer to me until i backed against the wall. Denise placed her right hand on the wall beside my head , her left hand on her hid and leans in till our nose are almost touching.

D : "I warned you about that foul mouth of your's and what i says goes! Bedroom. Now." Shit she's not joking around , i can tell by her tone that i'm probably not going to sit comfortably for awhile. I don't want to get into deeper shit than i am in now , i quickly ran to our bedroom ( yes, i moved in with her , not like there's anyone at home anyway ) I chose a corner and plant myself there , a few minutes later Denise comes in she sat down on our bed and calls me to her. I quietly walk towards her till i'm standing right in front of her and in 1 swift motion she pulls me over her knees.

D : SMACK What did SMACK i say SMACK about language baby? SMACK

A : " OW! you said no vulgari-OW! vulgarities.."

D : SMACK good SMACK girl SMACK. Now SMACK are SMACK you SMACK in SMACK this SMACK position SMACK ?

A : "I-i talked back OW! to y-you and i cursed at you OW!" The pain started to build up even from under my shorts , i started sobbing. Suddenly i felt her hand tugging on my shorts and before i knew it she slipped my shorts and panties down to my ankles. I felt a cold wood on my bare ass , when did she take the hair brush?!

A : "No , please don't use the hair brush! Plea-ease i'm sorr--OW!"

D : SMACK i'm no SMACK where near SMACK done SMACK SMACK

I grip the bed sheets harder as swats become faster and harder as i cried into cushion. Dam must she spank me so hard?!

D :" I have told you many times what i says in this house goes , why don't you listen to me?! How many do i have to tell you not to talk to me with that kind of attitude?! your'e still a little brat who refuse to listen to me huh?! I'm not letting you go to that party because i know how reckless you are who knows what you might do there?! " She says delivering each word with a SMACK.

At this point i'm just crying into the bed , lying limp across Denise's knee hoping she would stop soon.

A : "i-i'm so so sooorryyy....ple-please stop....."

D : "just a few more babe" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

D : "shh...shhh...it's over baby....calm down calm down" She says rubbing my back , i was crying so hard i didn't notice that the spankings had stop. After i calmed down a little she picked me up slowly sitting me on her lap still rubbing my back , i buried my face in her neck mumbling apologies , my ass is so sore.

Denise POV

After i finished spanking her she didn't seem to stop crying , i slowly rub her back trying to calm her down. After her cries turn to sobs i picked her up sitting her on my lap rubbing her back as she hides her face in my neck...i hate to punish her like this and i hate to see her cry but she has to learn to obey authority. Of course i have to keep her in line i don't want anything to happen to her because of her recklessness. I snapped out of my thoughts and notice that she wasn't moving at all , she feel asleep. Ayumi feel asleep in my arms.

"my girlfriend is so cute when she's asleep" i thought as i slowly lay her on the bed , tucking her in and kissing her forehead. She was sound asleep , she must've been tired from all the crying. I went back to the kitchen to continue my work.