165

At this time, there was a voice from outside saying that Miss Susie had come, and William's mother immediately smiled and asked her to come in. Susie slowly entered from the outside. She held a gift box in her hand and the packaging was very impressive.

When Toni looked over, she found out that Susie had come with a dignified and elegant attitude. As a rich girl, she thought that she was an outstanding person, but when she saw Susie, she felt ashamed of herself.

"Mother, it's been a long time that I haven't see you," Susie said towards William's mother, with respect in her face. Even though William's mother was respected always, she was very happy when she saw Susie. "Susie, you know you haven't been here for a long  time?" William's mother's tone was complaining, but her face was still very happy. They could see that she was pretending to complain. 

"It's all my fault. This is the gift I brought to you. I hope I can make my mother happy." Susie said to her godmother. "I'm glad that you can come, what do you bring a gift with?" But then again. william's mother was still happy to take the gift. "This is..." Susie looked at Toni. Actually, she recognized Toni and also checked her information, but it was not necessary to tell others, so she had to pretend to not know Toni.

Toni was not too bad, as the appearance of a small family of Bates, but she also had no brains. She was robbed of a man by a good friend, and she only ran to others and cried. "Her name is Toni." William's mother immediately introduced her. The two girls in front of her were the juniors she liked. 

Susie was exquisite and dignified, while Toni was gentle and beautiful. One of them becoming her daughter-in-law would make her happy. However, Susie did not have a chance anymore. At that time, William had already indicated his attitude, only treating Susie as his own sister, and she could only regard her as her own daughter.

"So, this is my brother's fiancee. How beautiful she looks..." Susie praised. She even used the word 'fiancee' to remind her that she was the fiancee of William. He belonged to her, but now he was robbed by Bella. Fiance!!!

Her face turned pale when she heard the title. If she had heard such praise before, she would be very happy, but now that she heard this address, it felt like she was laughing at her. William did not even acknowledge her existence as a fiancee. 

"I'm not anymore." Toni looked down and said. Susie already knew what had happened, but at this time, she pretended to be puzzled and asked, "No? What happened?" Susie looked at William's mother and then saw Toni's disappointment. She was sarcastic in her heart. No wonder she would be robbed of the man. William would not like a woman who only cried secretly.

"What's wrong? Toni is the daughter-in-law of our Steiner family. This is a long- determined matter." William's mother immediately defended. Susie's eyes flashed of gloominess. She did not think that Toni would not get William's like, but she had subdued her mother. 

"Haha, it's already determined.' Susie said with a smile. She pretended to be happy looking at her Toni, and she held her arm closely, and said, "Then you're my sister-in-law?" Toni just figured out. It turned out that this woman was the younger sister of William. She liked the term sister-in-law.

"Toni, her name is Susie and she is William's sister-in-law. "Toni, her name is Susie and she is William's sister." William's mother introduced Susie to Toni, and she looked happy. "Hello..." Toni was a little shy, because of that sigh, she had a good impression of Susie.

"Mother, I'm hungry..." Susie said coquettishly to her godmother. "Okay, then you talk to Toni. I'll let the kitchen prepare what you like to eat. You're both young people. If you have anything to say, I won't bother you anymore." William's mother was very kind to say that and left. 

There were only two people left in the living room. Susie looked at Toni and a hint flashed in her eyes. "We're about the same age. I'll call you Toni later, okay?" 

"Yes..." Toni nodded. Susie blinked her eyes at Toni and said, "A Brother is a good man, you must take him well. Don't let him go." As she said that Susie picked up the coffee cup with one hand and elegantly poured the coffee into her mouth. Between her gestures, she was dignified and elegant. 

Toni could not help but think that it's reasonable if she lost to such a woman, but she lost to Bella. The moment she thought about this, she felt unwilling. "Mmm, I know," Toni replied sullenly. Although she was very fond of Susie, she was still unfamiliar, so she did not want to reveal too much. 

She didn't want to say anything, but Susie did not want to let her go. She put down her cup and looked worriedly at Toni. She said, "Actually, I came from the hospital. I saw a woman in the hospital and heard Liam calling her mother. She's also very special for William."

As soon as Toni was stunned, she immediately realized that the person Susie said was Bella, and her eyes were filled with anger. Seeing Toni be angry, Susie smiled, "I thought at that time that she was you. Until brother introduced her and said her surname, Bella, I know she wasn't." 

Liam had called Bella mother from the beginning. Could it be that Bella had already started to be planned at first? Or was she stupid? She had actually asked Bella to help her look at William, but now she reminded, she might have laughed at her stupidity in her heart, right?

When she saw Toni plate face, a faint light flashed in Susie's eyes, " Don't be angry at Elder brother, Toni, elder Brother is a very responsible person. It must be that woman. So he..." Look, Susie saw Bella once, and she knew that Bella was not a good person. Only she was silly thinking that she was a good person, and did not expect that she wouldn't really know someone.

At first, if it had not been for help, Bella would never have found a job opportunity. Now, she might have starved to death. Bella, I would definitely let you pay the price. Seeing Toni's angry expression, a smile flashed in her eyes. Be angry, be angry, that's it, completely eradicated Bella.