Episode 3-17: The Coral Sea

Back at the Coral Sea.

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?!?!" The boys shrieked when they saw Glory in her mermaid with the ravenette already done with their panic schtick as she lets out a sigh.

"Alright, we get it. I'm a mermaid, can we just move on and find the Museum now? Because we need to search and retrieve that photo at the museum now." Glory reminds them. Soon Jack clears his throat and shakes his head to snap out of his thoughts.

"Wildcat's right. We don't have time to ogle at her form. Let's get to the target while we've still got time." Jack informs.

"Ffnga! I can't move forward at all." Grim whines as Glory sighs as she swam over to Grim and lifts him up into her arms.

"Hold on to me, got it?" Glory reassures.

"Yeah I know..." Grim replies as she and the gang swam their way to search for the museum. As she swam pass the blushing Deuce and Ace, both of them look back at what Cater ask them before back at the Heartslabyul lounge.

———————
"Ace-chan, Deuce-chan. Do you love Angel-chan?"
———————

Soon both of their faces turn beet red while thinking about this before shaking their heads off from their thoughts.

"Let's just go Deuce!" Ace shouts.

"H-Hai!" Deuce complies as both of them follow after Glory and the other boys to search for the Atlantica Memorial Museum. Minutes later after swimming, there finally spotted something at their sight.

"Hey guys I think I saw something right there." Glory points out.

"Oh...you're right. I see something too." Deuce said.

"Isn't that the Atlantica Memorial Museum?" Ace questions as they all peer their heads to see a tall building right before their eyes.

"Well I'd be damn..." Glory mutters staring at the museum with awe.

"Ffna! There's a bunch of dudes whose legs look like fish." Grim shrieks pointing his paw while clinging on to Glory.

"Are they...merfolk? I can't believe there's actually people living down here." Jack mutters.

"Well it's called Coral Sea for a reason so they have to have mermaids down here now would it?" Glory assures. The boys stood there silently for a minute before they could reply.

"...True." They all agreed. Soon Glory thought about what Vivien said about the Moonstone Opal.

Speaking of which, Vivien said the Moonstone Opal should be nearby in the ocean so I wonder if my hand would glow up?

Glory ponders, but soon her thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice echoes through the sea.

"Aaaaaaahhhh~~~ Lionfish, you look so cute! And you brought the crew with you? That's great!" A perky voice is heard that made Glory go absolutely face palm.

"F#*k my life." Glory mutters when she heard his voice.

"Greetings, everyone. How do you like it? The world at the bottom of the sea." Jade informs.

"These voices are...the identical twins!" Grim shrieks as Glory sighs and turns around to sea the twins in their eel forms.

***I'm not the only one who is drooling over their eel forms right? Cuz how can ya not? 😍❤️🥰😘🤤😏***

"That's right~." Floyd marvels in a sing song tone causing the boys and grim to gasp.

"Wh-What's with your appearance!?" Jack shrieks bewildered yet astonished by their eel forms.

"What? This is our 'normal appearance'. We're merfolk, you know." Floyd reassures as he swam closer to Glory, but she quickly take a few swam back away from the perky eel while blushing from how close he is especially when his abs are in her face.

"Holy moray eels..." Glory mutters finding herself blushing over the Leech twins' sexy eel forms while holding on to Grim, but soon shakes her head as she averts her face and covers her flushed face.

"Eeh? Glory?" Grim looked confused as Floyd let's out a loud cackle.

"Lionfish you're so cute! Do you like what you see?~" Floyd teases referring to his abs, but Glory let's out a scoff.

"Pssh. No. As if." Glory denies while averting her eyes.

"Oh? That's not what your face is telling us." Jade jokes with a playful smile flustering the young ravenette before frowning.

"S-Shut up!" Glory retorts while heating up. Soon her friends came to her aid and stand in front of her giving the twins strong glares.

"Oi, knock it off!" Jack barks at them.

"Back off punks!" Ace shouts.

"Leave her alone!" Deuce shrills.

"Yeah! Leave my henchman alone!" Grim hisses while clinging on to Glory.

"Not your henchman Grim, but let me guess. You guys use some shape shifting ability to walk on land?" Glory guesses as the twins chuckle.

"Close, but you got one thing right about us Angelfish. While on land, we a potion to shape shift. We can't walk with our tail fins." Jade informs.

"You're really freaking long! How tall...Ah no, just how long are you!?" Ace shrieks frightened by the size of the eels.

"Are you sea snakes or something?!" Deuce assumes with a shock look.

"Nope. Moray eels." Glory casually told him.

"Correct!" Floyd chirps.

"But why the hell did you come all the way out here?" Grim ask curiously with a frown.

"Ahaha, we obviously came here to get in your way." Floyd told them with a perky smile causing Glory to sigh.

"Of f#*king course you guys are." Glory snarks.

"Yeah, I thought so." Ace agrees with an irk frown.

"We simply can't let you clear the condition so easily." Jade assures and Glory had enough of their crap as she puts Grim down and pushes the boys out of the way sending a scowl at the Leech twins.

"Enough of this crap!!" Glory snarls as she pulls her glove off revealing her sundrop flower tattoo and flashes her light at them, but suddenly vanished. Dumbfounded, Glory and her friends widens her eyes.

"What the-!?" Glory gasps at the result.

"WTF!" The boys shrieked as the twins chuckle at her puzzled reaction.

"Sorry Doll, but that won't work on us this time.~" Floyd coos.

"Surely you could do better than that, dear Angelfish." Jade taunts with a mocking smile making her scoff. Soon, Jack grabs her wrist and pulls her behind him where he and the boys face the twins.

"Stand behind us, Wildcat." Jack barks.

"If your attacks won't work on them, then let's us beat them!" Ace shouts.

"Yeah, we'll deal with them for you Glory-san!" Deuce reassures.

"But guys-!"

"Ffnga!! These are getting on my nerves! Let's beat their asses!!!" Grim hisses as the trio grab their pens preparing to fight the Leech twins as they chuckle.

"Oh I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you." Jade warns them.

"Ahahaha! It's so dumb that they could beat us, it's hilarious!" Floyd cackles.

"Oh we're so going to beat your asses for sure! You watched!!" Ace proclaims.

"Then prepare your attack then, we're all here for entertainment." Jade dares them with a taunting smile. Glory then face palms feeling like this battle is going to end badly for them.