《《SIX》》

I followed him to the main recording room

I followed him to the main recording room. All of them were there. They were working on some project.

I entered the room and seven beautiful men. All of them were sitting there like kids waiting for the bus on the bus stand.

They greeted us as soon as we entered.

"This is Park Mikyong, our new head Stylist. She is from Gucci" PD-Nim said

"Hello everyone, it's my pleasure to work with you all," I said while waving both of my hands to them.

Last night I did a little research on them and know all of there names but still, they introduced themselves.

"Hii, I am Namjoon and welcome to the company," RM said

I met everyone and then came to suga.

His eyes were fixed on me. He looked at me like he was going to eat me. I shook hands with  him and then he said: "didn't you recognised me?"

"Sorry, I didn't get that" I replied

Then I realised that he is in a complete black attire. He took out his mask and wore it again.  Now I know, he was the same person who bumped into me.

"Oh, I get you know," I said while giving him a disgusting look.

I don't know for some reason, I didn't like him.

"Miss. Kyong, I think you should go to your office.  You have alot to do. We are going to make a comeback soon" PD- Nim said

"Yes sir," I said and bowed to him and left the room.

I followed the receptionist and went into my cabin.

Ahh, it was really embarrassing to meet him again. I don't know why but for some reason I didn't have any judgement about him. I found him different.

I stopped thinking about that and started to work on the projects as they made their comeback and I had to do alot of work.

I started to work and I don't know how time passed so fast. When I was done with the work, it was already around 9.

"Aigoo!! My first day and I overworked. I should leave now" I said

BTS was going to perform the next day in the Music Bank so they were trying there costumes.

"Designer-nim, please wait we have a crisis" I heard someone calling me when I was about to leave.

I stopped there and looked back. It was The makeup artist.

"We have some problems with the costumes. You need to come with me" she told me

"Ahh yes sure," I said

I followed her to the makeup room. I saw all the members sitting there and having their dinner.

Then I spotted Yoongi, struggling with his costume.

I want to him to ask what is the problem

"Ahh! What happened?"I said while looking at the costumes

He suddenly grabbed my hand and put hit inside his shirt. I could feel his chest from the back of my hand and also the irritation on the front.

"This is the problem. I can't perform in this" he said while pulling me in the corner of the room.

He took out the shirt and handed it to me.

"Do something with it, now!" He said

"But Yoongi, I am already late and I have a dau-" he cut me

"I don't care! Please do something with it now"  he said while cutting me in mid-sentence

"Fine, I'll do something," I said with a sigh

I went back to my cabin and started to stitch it. I didn't have any problems working late but I knew that Hyojin was waiting for me.

After an hour or so I was done. I went to the meeting room where they were having a meeting about the costumes.

I showed it to him and he tried it in front of me. His pale skin reminded me of Hyojin.

Yoongi reminds of Hyojin in many ways o don't know why.

He tried it and looked satisfied. He took it and went away to the other corner.

We both didn't have any conversation. It was as if the hatred was from both the sides.

I sat on the chair to make a call to Mom and tell her not to worry when the door of the room opened.

I ignored it until q small creature came and hugged me.

It was Hyojin. I stood up in shock and looked around. Mom and Dad was standing there.

They came to me and said "she wasn't able to sleep without you"

I could see that all the eyes on the room was on us and they were whispering who she was.

"Mom! I missed you. I wanted to tell you all about my new school and wanted to sleep with you but you didn't come." Hyojin said and her eyes were filled with tears

"Ohh, it's her daughter," someone said

"She is too young for being a mother " someone again said

"She is not married right.  I heard she is from  The U.S.A." I heard again

I hugged her and wiped her tears.

Soon, the BTS members came to us. They started to play with her Hyojin.

"Hello, I am Jimin, you can call me Jimin uncle, " Jimin said while picking her up and wiping her tears away.

"You can call him Jimin phabo," Taehyung said

Hyojin started to laugh at Taehyung's joke and it was good to see her laugh

"Ahhh, you have such a similar gummy smile to our Yoongi Hyung," Jungkook said

"Yesss!" all of them said in a sync.

Then from somewhere,  suddenly Yoongi appeared and said.

"Ohh let me see who is my competition" while playing with her checks.

Yoongi took her from Jimin and they both laughed together.

To be honest,  they looked quite identical.

"Ohh, you guys look so similar "Namjoon snorted from behind

"Yesss" Yoongi said while kissing her forehead

"It was because of me, your Mumma was not able to reach on time. I didn't know a princess was waiting for her. I am sorry" Yoongi said which made everyone shocked

He looked quite cold to me but seeing him like that, gave so much happiness.

Her smile was different,  it was as if she was with her father.

I thought, Hyojin could be happiest with Karan but I was wrong.

Suddenly,  everyone came and started to play with her.

After an hour, we left the building. I was just sitting there and seeing her play with all the staff member but I could feel someone was tracing me from top to bottom.