Episode 3-19: Healing Jade

"Eh? Lionfish you're here too?" Floyd ask curiously.

"Azul told you not to meet wi-"

"I drag her here to the infirmary along with Vivien." Merlin explains cutting him off.

"Vivien eh?" Floyd ask as he turns to the brunette lake goddess.

"Greetings men." Vivien greets them with a light bow. Now that the twins are here, Glory took a chance to walk up to the Leech twins with a sympathetic look and gently lifts Jade's head to gaze at his heterochromia eyes. He watches the ravenette gently tucking his dark grey strand to the left side of his ear with her grey eyes filled with a mix of sorrow and empathy.

"You poor eel. You must've been hurt by what I did to you..." Glory mutters feeling guilty for hurting Jade. Wanting to make up her mistake, Glory caught the twins off guard when she wraps her arm Jade around her shoulder and glance at Merlin.

"Merlin can you please help me carry him to the bed?" She asks politely and Merlin grins.

"Understood Sundrop." Merlin complies as he hops on to his cloud and floats towards his student to help her carry Jade to the bed.

"Eeeeh~?? Am I going to get a closer look at Lionfish's healing magic?" Floyd ask with a huge excitable smile.

"Indeed you are, dear twin eel child." Vivien replies calmly and that peeks his excitement even further.

"Yay~!" Floyd as he skips after the trio where Floyd sat at the end of the bed with a perky smile. He watches them placing Jade in bed where he sat there to take his time to relax while silently wincing in pain. Once he's sat down, Glory kneels down in front of Jade and reach her hand to his shirt.

"Jade. I want you to take off your shirt." Glory requests stunning the collected eel as he widen his eyes from the bold request.

"Ahahaha! You're a bold one Lionfish!!" Floyd cackled.

"Such enthusiasm you have..." Vivien mutters.

"Too much enthusiasm if you ask me." Merlin corrects her with a deadpan look. Glory rolls her eyes; ignoring Floyd's cackle and stares into his eyes.

"Jade. What I did was unforgivable and to make that up, I'm gonna have to take your shirt off." Glory kindly requested. Jade stares at the ravenette's unreadable expression before reaching out a hand and caress her cheek with a gentle smile.

"I have no complaints of allowing you to heal me." Jade reassures as he lifts her head to his sincere heterochromia eyes.

"So please take good caution and take of me, my dear." He politely advises while smiling warmly at her making Glory smile and nod.

"Like I said before, I need you to take off your shirt in order to heal you." Glory reminds him.

"As you wish." Jade complies as he takes off his blazer and unbuttons his shirt revealing his well-built abs with a stab wound on the right side of his lower waist. Glory grimace at the horrible sight of the wound, but takes a silent deep breath and exhale out from her nose before she takes off her glove and lays her left hand on to his wound.

"Flower, gleam, and glow..."

Soon a bright yellow glow emits from her left hand stunning Jade and amusing Floyd.

"Let's your power shine...
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine~"

She sang beautifully as the light slowly engulfs his entire body where the twins glance each other before Floyd crept a dorky smile and Jade smiled softly back at him as they turn back to watch Glory working her healing incantation magic. It's like they're watching a siren singing a serenade to them. Just hearing her beautiful singing reminds them of the mermaid princess tale from their childhood as while listening and admiring her melodic voice.