-67-

-Omniscient-3 Weeks Later (2024)

-Omniscient-
3 Weeks Later (2024)

Jaelyn is 8 weeks pregnant and still not showing yet. She gained a new symptom, morning sickness. It started a little after she hit 7 weeks and she ain't never felt more like shit.

She was thirsty all the time causing her to need to pee all the time and to top it off she's sometimes cold, colder than it already was...even with the thick covers on.

Other than that, life was great for the growing Ross family in the new year. The football season was obviously over so Zavon was home everyday unless he felt it was ok to go out wit his friends like he was doing today.

Nobody else knew about Jae's pregnancy except their parents so the secret is being well kept.

Anyways, back to Zay. His whole crew, John, Deontae, Andre, Jabari and Isiah all went out to help Zay pick a surprise for his woman.

He wanted to buy her a car and he knew just what she wanted...a Tesla.

"What color would she want it in?" Jabari asked Zavon.

"Dark blue," Andre answered.

"Hell no. Jaelyn's more of a black car owner type shorty," John says.

"Niggas, nobody asked y'all," Deontae let's them know.

"Uh...lemme check out the red one," Zavon told the assistant they were being assisted by, ignoring Andre and John.

He was gonna order the car online but he needed to see the qualities the car had in person first.

"Right this way," the dude lead them to the Model S red Tesla.

They was examining everything about the car.

"So, if I wanted the whole thing red...like the handles are red instead of silver, could I get that?" Zay asked the guy.

"Of course. When you order, you get to customize it the way you want it."

"Aight then I'm ready to place my order."

In the middle of the customizing, Zavon got a text message.