Episode 3-22: The Cowardly But Only Plan

The next day at Savanaclaw, Glory is doing his yoga exercises in the morning at the Savanaclaw lounge as advised from Vivien. Soon Grim waddles over to her.

"Hey Glory, whatcha doing?" Grim ask curiously.

"Doing yoga poses." Glory told him.

"Is that what humans do?" Grim ask curiously.

"Not all humans do, but some people like me do it just to clear things out of their minds. I'm doing it because I want to maintain control over my moonstone powers." She told him.

"What about you? Have you and the others start training already?" She ask curiously.

"We just finished..." Grim said as he lets out a sigh.

"All this training makes me hungry." He states and Glory giggles.

"Don't worry Grim. We can go get some grub I'm done with my yoga practices." She reassures, but while doing her yoga poses, a bubble arises from the falls freaking the grey gremlin out.

"Aeeeyyyyeee! Something's in the water!!!" Gram shrieks.

"Huh?" Glory turns around to see the bubbles forming into foam when it ascends to reveal the brunette lake goddess herself.

"Good morning Moonchild." She greets them calmly.

"Vivi!?" Grim shrills.

"Oh good morning Vivien. I didn't expect you to pop out of the water like that." Glory said.

"I travel places through water dear child." Vivien told her as she steps on to the surface and kneels down to the ravenette.

"I apologize for interrupting your training Moonchild. I came here to tell you more on how to defeat Azul." She informs.

"Huh? Really?" Glory ask curiously and she nods.

"Indeed. Now come closer my child." She assures as Glory nod and leans her head close to Vivien.

"In order to defeat your adversary, you must learn their weak points by look closely at their body language. Once you do, you strike them like the great white shark." She whispers as she leans back away leaving Glory thought processing what she said as Vivien smiled warmly at her.

"Good luck Moonchild." She reassures as Vivien smiles sweetly at her before she steps back to the water succumbing into the falls. Once she left, Glory ponders about Vivien said.

I have to read Azul's reaction in find his weakness in order to defeat him.

Glory thought. Right after she's gone, Grim folds his arms.

"You sure have a some strange friends, Glory." Grim remarks.

"Yeah, but Vivi and Merlin are my strange friends." Glory assures as she gets up from the ground and rolls up her yoga mat.

"Come on let's go." Glory said.

"Yeah I know." Grim replies.

Meanwhile at the Savanaclaw halls, Ruggie is climbing downstairs doing Leona's work when he told him to put his clothes in the washing machine. Annoyed with his lazy lion friend, Ruggie pouts with his brows creased on his forehead.

"Goddamn that Leona. Always pushing his responsibilities on me...." Ruggie grumbles while carrying his dirty clothes. Soon he notices someone climbing up the stairs until he saw Glory carrying her yoga mat while Grim clinging on to her shoulder.

"Sup Kitten." Ruggie greets her and she smiled.

"Hey Ruggie. How's training today?" She asks and he shrugs his shoulders with a relax smile.