Episode 3-23: A Predator in Disguise

Before we head to the next chapter, I have a fan art to show you all.

Today's fan art is requested from....MaevaSchuler !

And I also have another fan art from @Queenafton who draw a fan art of Glory

Queenafton thank you for drawing this cute picture of my OC. I appreciate it.

I hope you enjoy the drawing that I drew for you today. It took me an hours to get this drawn out. Anyways on to the next chapter!
———————————

"Now let's see...." Azul mutters as Glory and her friends watched him turn the lock until the vault opens shocking the group to see a full pile of contracts in the vault. Then Azul grabs one of the contracts.

"That's...the contract we signed!" Deuce mutters with a shock look.

"So he did lock them in the vault." Ace mumbles.

"Hmmm...." Glory hums quietly as she watches Azul counting the lock with an eerie smile.

"One, two, three....fufufufufu...." He chuckles lowly.

"That jerk is counting contracts like money with a big grin on his face." Grim whispers while being held by Glory who is watching him like a hawk as advised from Vivien to analyze his body movements.

"That's a pretty nasty hobby..." He mutters.

Mmm...those contracts are in the vault yet I can't see them so far. Better take a good up close.

Glory thought. But as soon as she slowly leans her head, Jack's face was leaning next to hers and the next thing you know is both of them widen their eyes when they accidentally smash their lips together stunning Grim and the A-Deuce duo.

————————
Later at the infirmary, Merlin is on his chair chortling the hell out from the compromising position that Glory and Jack were put as he watches this from the crystal ball.