Episode 3-26: A Crazy Yet Good Plan

While she's asleep, Glory soon heard crickets chirping causing her to shake her head.

"Mmmm what?..." Glory mumbles as she slowly rises up from ground and turns her head to notice a small boat floating across the river with two people in it. Curious, Glory squints her eyes.

"Who are those people?" Glory mutters as she rises up from the ground and crept through the woods carefully. Once she gets a closer looked, Glory widen her eyes recognized two people as Ariel and Eric.

"Ariel and Eric! This is where they go on a boat ride." Glory mutters as she watches them row along the river.

"Please tell me your name." Eric politely pleads. Soon as notice bubbles resurfacing the water as a turtle rise from the water with the crab, Sebastian, appears to hop from the turtle's head.

"Her name is Ariel." Sebastian shouts from afar making the ravenette giggle softly at the crab and glance back at the couple.

"That's a pretty name...Ariel." Eric compliments with a gentle smile as the red haired mermaid disguised as a human smiled sweetly at the handsome prince. This made Glory's heart skip a beat when rewatching the scene from her childhood.

"Awwww so cute." Glory awes smiling lovingly at the couple. As she watches them about to kiss, their boat suddenly tops over stunning and puzzling the young ravenette.

"Whoa! What the hell?" Glory gasps, but soon her eyes caught something moving when their heads revealed to be the two sinister moray eels with evil smirks plastered on their faces. Soon, the eels turn to Glory again with their signature evil smirks as the viscosity level ascends above her knees once more. Glory takes a takes a huge breathe above diving into the water transforming her into a mermaid. Afterwards, she swam down under the depths of the sea when she heard Ursula's voice through underwater.

"That girl is tougher than I thought..." She remarks gasping the ravenette.

Ursula....

She thought as she kept swimming under until light appears from her eyes when she saw King Triton facing the evil Sea Witch while holding his daughter captive.

"I'll show you what my magic is really capable of!" She arrogantly proclaims while the young mermaid Ariel desperately struggles to break free from the moray eels' grasps.

"Ursula, enough! Release my daughter." Triton orders with a glare, but she won't oblige his request.

"She belongs to me now." She sneers.

"But I'll gladly make a trade. Her, for someone more valuable." Ursula suggests as she smirks evilly.

"King Triton, accept the deal and sign the contract!" She demands with a malicious greedy smirk ending the dream there leaving Glory processing her thoughts in her mind.

She wanted everything from the start. Is that what Azul wants? If it is, then this is not how you handle business.

Glory ponders until she lets out a gasp when she felt a tentacle wrap around her waist as she was dragged across the sea until she crash to someone's chest and hears a low chuckle.

"My Ophelia~." He coos as Glory grimace when she heard his voice.

"Damnit! Not this again!" Glory curses as she spun her head to see Azul giving her a lustful smile when he wraps his around her waist nuzzling his head against her neck making her cringe. Azul then let's out a euphoric sigh.

"Oh Ophelia, my love~. I won't let you out of my sight..." He mutters while cuddling her, but Glory isn't having his sh#t tonight as she turns around to the octopus and cups his cheeks.