Episode 3-28: Operation Protect the Photo!

Meanwhile at the infirmary....

"Ah yes! They got the photo!" Merlin cheers.

"Yes, but they also have to face their biggest adversaries once more." Vivien reassures.

"Oh yes. The Leech twins, but...." Merlin glance at the crystal ball as he crept a grin.

"I'm a hundred percent sure that Sundrop and her comrades will defeat them for sure." He assures with Vivien side smirking.

"Indeed Merlin. That is why the Lion King and Hyena child are part of this plan after all." She informs.

"Point taken." He agrees. Merlin then grabs a box of small donuts and share it with his lake goddess friend.

"Care to grab a donut, my dear lady?" Merlin playfully offers with Vivien rolling her eyes and smiled warmly at him.

"Certainly, my dearest elderly friend." Vivien replies as she grabs a piece of donut where the real show begins.
———————

Back at the Coral Sea, Ace is still chatting with the guard at the front gate of the museum.

"...And I really love the story about the human prince and mermaid princess my grandma read to me." Ace explains.

"They made that into a movie, right. I went and saw it with my wife when we were young! That was 30 years ago. That scene where they embrace at the end still brings me to tears." He marvels.

"Totally! That scene really stays with you." Ace chirps.

"You're pretty knowledgeable for someone so young." The guard compliments and Ace grins.

"Well, my brother loves movies and the songs are really memorable." He told him.

"Oh yeah, is it true that all merfolk can sing really well?" Ace ask curiously.

"No no no, that's just an urban legend. There were a bunch of guys in school who couldn't carry a tune." He explains.

Couldn't carry a tune you say? If you meet Glor, you'll be definitely blown away. Her voice is pretty amazing.

Ace thought chuckling softly while smiling at the guard. Meanwhile, Glory and her friends were already out and stand there to see him still chatting with the guard.

"Ace is still caught up in the conversation with them, y'know!" Grim whines.

"He's really good at talking to people he just met." Deuce compliments.

"Agreed, but we don't have time for this. We gotta give this photo to Azul." Glory reminds them.

"Right. Let's get back to the surface." Jack assures. Soon Ace notice his friends already out of the museum and turns back to the guard.

"...Oh, y'know, I better get going." Ace said with a smile trying not to break his "friendly smile".

"Oh really? If you like merfolk this much...How about I let you take a quick peak inside the museum?" He suggests.

"No no, we shouldn't break the rules. Next time I'll make sure to look up the museum schedule! See you again!" Ace said walking away with a smile.

"Be sure to come again!" He shouts.

"...It's been so long since I've met a youngster like that." He mutters with a smile.

——————

Right after they left the museum, all of them gather around to discuss about the photo.

"So how'd things go on your end?" Ace ask curiously.