Episode 3-33: Corrupted Azul

Once they arrived at the Octavinelle dorm, Glory and her friends and the Leech twins were shock when they saw something horrific.

"Oh...my...god." Glory utters with her eyes widen in shock.

"You're lightening magic, and your athleticism, give all of it to me!!" Azul demands as the Scarabia student screams as his magic absorbs to his magic.

"What exactly is Azul absorbing from everyone!? People are collapsing one after another!" Ruggie shrieks. Soon Glory and the others ran to the Savanaclaw duo.

"Eh. Kitten!" Ruggie shouts as Leona glance to his direction to see Glory and the others running towards them.

"What's happening right now?" Glory ask curiously. Leona huffs and glance back at Azul.

"It looks like he can take everything from someone with his unique magic if there's no contract in place. My guess is that contract acts like a check and balance for his magic." Leona assumes making her widen her eyes knowing what he meant.

"That means he's using this to hide his form..." Glory utters with a hint of fear in her tone.

"Pretty much." Leona replies.

"Eeeh!? That's freaking terrifying!" Ruggie shrieks.

"Yeah. That forbidden class of magic is gonna build up an excessive amount of blot in an instant." Leona explains. Worried since she saw a vision of his heart turning black, Glory turns to the insane Azul with a concern look.

Azul...you do have a reason why you want to keep the contracts huh?

Glory thought staring at him with an empathic look.

"Azul! Just what are you doing!?" Jade scolds at him causing her to snap out of her thoughts to see Jade and Floyd facing their dorm head.

"Uhwah, what the hell is happening?" Floyd gags freaking out.

"Things are crazy right now!" Ace shrieks.

"Is Azul...on a rampage!?" Deuce shrills.

"No...He's on the verge of overbloting." Glory corrects him while staring at him with pity in her eyes causing her friends to panic.

"Ah sh#t!" Ace curses.

"This is bad!" Deuce yelps.

"He's absorbing abilities from students left and right!" Jack barks.

"Eeek! Leona! This is because you picked on him, isn't it!?" Grim chides.

"This is my fault? You're the ones who told me to turn his contracts into sand." Leona retorts shocking Glory.

"You've what!?" Glory shrieks.

"Jade, Floyd, aaaah, you've finally come back to me. And Glofish is here too, good but also bad timing. Those bastards went and destroyed all of my precious contracts. So please give me your strength, too. Give it to me!" Azul demands.

"That way, Glofish will love me!" Azul rants with a wicked smile as glance back at the ravenette once more with a lustful gaze.

"Aaah Glofish~ This is such a bad time to see me like this, but...maybe...maybe..."

Soon Azul takes one step closer to Glory scaring the ravenette.

"Oh Glofish...my glowing Glofish, my radiant siren, my future queen, my love...You're the only one who would understand my pain. We're both the same after all! So please Glofish, please love me!!" Azul demands he sprints towards her frightening Glory causing Leona to panic and frowns.