Episode 3-35: The Coolest and Smartest Gentleman I Know

Once she's back in reality, Glory opens her eyes and glance down at Azul.

"Azul." She mutters as Azul wince and open his eyes to let out a gasp to see being held by Glory. The ravenette smiled warmly at him.

"Welcome back, Azul." She kindly greets him.

"Glofish...." Azul mutters staring at her. Then he looks back at what jade said to him the other night at the lounge.

Don't try to underestimate her because her power is too lustrous yet delicate for you to understand.

As he reminisces his words, Azul gently lays his hand on to Glory's cheek with blue eyes gleam with genuine love.

How?...How can anyone mistaken her as Gothel's blood? She's nothing but a siren...My siren with a beautiful voice....

Azul thought while caressing her cheek as he sees a new light on Glory.

Jade was right...I can't take her power. She's...too delicate for me to take advantage of...

Azul ponders expressing remorse from his actions to the woman he grew to adore and love. The more he caresses her cheek, the more Glory smiles warmly at the octopus.

"Glad to see you again." She sweetly states with a bright smile causing him to smile back.

"Oh, he's awake." Floyd comments. Soon both of them turn to see the twins and the others walking up to them as Deuce and Ace runs out to their ravenette friend.

"Glory-san!" Deuce shouts as he pulls her into a hug.

"Thank god you're alright!" Deuce chirps in relief with a smile as Glory smiles back and caresses his blue hair.

"I am Deuce." She reassures.

"Phew I was on my feet deep down when Azul was about to attack you, but Jack stopped me." Ace told her.

"She had a plan Ace. She knows what she's doing and...I'm impressed." Jack compliments with a smile and Glory giggled.

"Thanks Jack and Ace for worrying about me." Glory thank him flustering the ginger haired boy.

"Well...yeah cuz you're my friend and all...that's it!" Ace denies while blushing and averting his eyes.

"Turning away doesn't help at all, y'know." Grim snarks.

"Shut up Grim!" Ace retorts.

"Jeez you've definitely nailed that incantation just now." Ruggie comments.

"Hehehe yeah...it's rough, but everything okay now." She reassures with a smile. Soon Jade and Floyd walks up to her.

"Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?" Jade ask curiously.

"Ei...ght?" Azul utters.

"Okay. You appear to still be out of it, but..."

Jade then crept a sincere smile.

"I'm so relived. Angelfish was able to stop your blot induced rampage." Jade informs.