- betrayal -

His eyes traced my entire figure.

Stood in my bra and underwear, I oddly felt empowered rather than shy. Must've been the moon and mother nature energising me, awakening such a confidence.

I felt like a beautiful woman.

Especially under his strong gaze.

The way his eyes roamed up and down, taking in every feature of my body, exposed to him, had my stomach greet the familiar, reoccurring butterflies.

He didn't say anything.

Simply watched.

Stared.

Then he moved.

I saw the way his eyes lingered as he walked toward me. Like a predator eyeing prey, a meal to sink his teeth into, the intense gaze was heated and oh baby Jesus, I liked it a lot.

It was a slow walk. As if he knew I was all his and that I wasn't going to disappear anytime soon, that he could afford to take his time. Teasingly making his way over to me without need for desperation because he was going to reach me regardless.

I was his regardless.

He knew it.

I tilted my head up, staring into his dark eyes that were set on mine, staring down at me, face neutral. His jawline caught my attention, the sharpness of it, so defined... and the way his lips slightly parted...

Kiss me bitch!

I felt the heat in my body as his gaze dipped, glancing at my neck, collarbones down to my chest. Tilting his head, he looked further down my body, my stomach tensing at the way his hand landed on my uncovered waist.

Flicking his eyes back up to my face, he lowered his head and slowly connected his lips to mine.

Lips pressing, his other hand cupped my cheek. A gentle action that opposed the intense, primal look in his eyes seconds before.

I was in heaven.

Tilting my head, the kiss deepened. His tongue swiping my bottom lip, parting them as he brushed it against mine, my body on fire.

It was such a gentle kiss compared to others yet, the intensity it delivered was out of this world.

Slowly pulling his lips from mine, I felt his head tilt as he dropped a kiss on my chin, then, my neck.

I bit my lip, eyes closing at the pleasure his lips brought.

It was sensual.

"You're meant to be shifting," he murmured, pecking soft kisses up my neck to my ear.

"So are you."

I felt his teeth latch onto my earlobe, sucking it before he released it, saying, "I know."

Then he leant back, admiring my face as one of his hands grabbed ahold of mine. My fingers delicately held in his.

I wasn't use to such a gentle gesture.

He was beautiful.

"I knew this was your go to spot to shift every La Lune," Hs randomly said. "I seen you come here two years ago. You don't go anywhere else, do you?"