𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @whoevercuzthisneedsapart2

Title: Map Part 2

I hadn't counted on being stalked the second day I was in New York, but that's what happened. I was honestly just minding my business, floating gently over the rooftops at midnight, looking for the noodle shop I'd heard so much about.

Quickly realizing I was being followed by four figures, I lowered myself into an alley and waited for them to follow me in. I knew I could easily get away, but I wanted to know why they'd been following me ever since I'd left my small hotel room.

"Hello," I flashed my eyes at the figures that entered the hiding place and saw it was the four turtles that had saved me and Casey a day ago.

"Who are you?" one of them immediately demanded. I tutted and grinned in the darkness.

"At least take me out before you start asking things of me," I teased and he huffed. I froze at the next sentence that came out of the tallest one's mouth.

"You're not human," I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Why does it matter to you, whom I could say the same thing?" he flinched slightly and a buff-looking one, the one that had spoke first, moved protectively in front of him.

"Cute," I smirked as I suddenly reappeared behind the tall turtle. He gasped and turned, feeling my presence. He instinctively went to punch me, but I easily caught his fist and twisted it, effectively bringing him to his knees. I furrowed my eyebrows and let him go, speeding over to the entrance of the alley.

"Look, I didn't want any trouble. I just want to know why you're following me," I gazed at them seriously as they glanced at each other.

"We just need to know what you are. We are the protectors of New York and anything that enters that could threaten the peace needs to be known by us," I pursed my lips and nodded. Understandable.

"Fine. I'm (y/n)," I didn't give anymore information. I wanted to see if they could "pull" anything out of me.

"Where are you from?" and so the interrogation began.

"Somewhere."

"How old are you?"

"However many years I've been on the Earth."

"Why are you running?" the tall one suddenly spoke up and I glared at him. He was obviously the smart one.

"Why do most people run?" I stared darkly at him and he suddenly stalked up to me.

"Let us help you," my eyes widened and suddenly, I was crying. I didn't realize it, but I was floating and the turtle was holding me down by my shoulders.

"Why should I even trust you?" I tried one last time as I wiped my eyes and looked up at the turtle in front of me. He just smiled warmly at me.

"Because, like you said, we're the same," I snorted.

"I never said that."

"You did indirectly by agreeing with me by saying we weren't human like you. So, can we help? From a couple of freaks to another?" he held his hand out and I smiled.

I took it. 

++++++++++

Ughhhhhh I'm sorry. Ik this chapter sucks popsicles but this is just a filler cuz I'm really busy and I hadn't updated in almost a week and it was driving me crazy and rn i don't have enough time to write an actual chapter sooo i'm kinda stuck.

But, i should have time soon so I'll get it done, promise!

Request!