Chapter 27

Ace's POV

I can't believe the words that I let slip past my lips tonight. I have never said those words before to anyone. Heck, I never even believed in them yet there I was professing my love for Bria. Am I even really in love with her? I mean, I wake up with her on my mind and I go to sleep still thinking about her. I worry about her more than I worry about myself and would kill anyone who dare tries to harm her. Is that what love is? I don't even know. The words were out before I could stop them. Thank God she didn't hear me though or she might've ran for the hills.

This girl is doing something to me. She is changing me. Something I never thought I was capable of. I haven't had sex with anyone else besides her since we started dating and its not because there weren't options. Girls still threw themselves at me, Heck even my step sister still tries but no one entices me like Bria does. Its like she has this hold over me without her even knowing. I could say I hate the way she makes me feel but I don't. I love the way she makes me feel and even more so I love the way she is changing me. I'm starting to feel again. My ice box is melting.

As I laid in bed that night thinking about my girl, I heard a soft knocking on my door. "What?" I growled out angrily at who ever is trying to ruin my thoughts.

"It's me." Ash said softly and I sighed. If I didn't promise Bria that I would try to get along with her then I'd ignore her annoying ass right now. I opened the door and saw her standing there in a see through night and a thong.

"Can I help you?" I asked her but didn't give her the satisfaction of looking at her body like she wants me to.

"Can we talk?" She asks. Talk is the code we use for sex so if our parents happen to overhear they won't think much into it. She tries to barge into my room but I blocked the door.

"We can talk right here."

"No, we can't."  She responded and something about her face said  she was serious.

"Then lets go to your room." I told her and rolled my eyes. Her face lit up as we walked across the hall. I noticed that her room had been tidied and the sheets had changed. She was expecting this. I sat on her bed and waited for her.

"Start talking, I have a call to make." I rushed out. She gave me a pout but sat on the bed next  to me. She then started to lightly trail my arms up and down. Once ago that would've aroused me but now it doesn't. I shifted to the other side of the bed and she looked at me strangely.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yes, I am"

"Then how come we don't... you know anymore?"

"We used to f**k Ash, that's all. And I have a girlfriend now and I don't think she would appreciate me having sex with another woman. Especially if that other woman is my step sister."

"But you had girlfriends all the time Ace. What's so different now?"

"I've never had girlfriends. I had hoes but all of that is done with now."

"Who is she? And what is so special about her anyway."

"Everything!"

"So are you just going to ignore the first question?"

"Who she is is none of your f**king business."

"Urgh! I can't stand you!" She said and was about to leave the room when suddenly she stopped. "What got into you today?"

"What do you mean?"

"You almost jumped at Bria's mom."

"I know. I really  don't know what came over me. Was she always like that?"