02

~8 years ago~

"Y/n..." Your mother calls from the door. "Mm," you hum, still half asleep. "Wake up.... You have school today!" Your mother beams making you jolt up in happiness. "Alright! I'll get ready," you say with a sudden burst of energy.

You were extremely happy. You were finally able to go to school, meaning you can finally do something with your life. You were quite smart, but of course not as smart as Namjoon since that was his literal power.

You started your morning routine and got ready. Last night your mother dropped off your uniform. The uniform was like any other school uniform, it included a beige skirt and a white button up blouse, with a red and beige bow placed around the collar. Along with a blazer with white outlines and golden buttons. For footwear you had to wear plain black shoes and white stockings.

You look at yourself in the mirror, you look like those school girls in movies. Your long hair was styled normally, and your bangs were straight as usual. After getting ready you grab your bag and walk out the door. What you're wearing for school wasn't any different than your regular attire.

The attire for school was similar to the Umbrella Academy outfits, which you had to wear as well even though you weren't on the mission. During missions you always stood on watch with your father. He insisted for you to do so.

You make your way downstairs where everyone is already eating breakfast. 'Huh, I guess I didn't hear mother call,' you think. You shrug and sit in the only available seat, which was next to Jungkook.

"Are you excited Y/n?" Asks your father. "Of course!" You beam as your eyes sparkle. Your brothers look at your excited form in awe. "So, how am I gonna get to school?" You ask your father. "Well... I was thinking that me and your brothers could drop you off." Your father suggest. "That's be amazing!" You beam.

Though you seem to not like your brothers because of how they act towards you, you actually really enjoy their company. Since you actually get to talk to a real being. Your father glances at the boys. "Just in case you guys argue, you guys are coming no matter what. I want everyone there on Y/n's first day of school. Even Grace will join us," your father states. The boys simply nod, they were sad that you'd leave them for most of the day, but at least you go to do something.

"Alright! Hurry up and finish breakfast!" Your father exclaims as he stands up. Everyone quickens their eating pace. Soon when everyone finished, they started piling up in the limo. The first half of the car ride was quiet but soon someone decided to speak up.

"Remember to get good grades," says Namjoon. You slightly chuckle and nod. "Y/n... Remember to not talk to boys," Jin adds with a motherly tone, making your mother chuckle. "You have no idea how middle school boys are. They start getting bad in middle school and become worse in high school, so you better watch out," Jin says as he starts to rant.

The next ten minutes of the ride were of Jin ranting about how bad middle school boys are, and your other siblings decided to add on as well as remind Jin of some scenarios. "Oh and during the school dance, if a boy ask you and you say yes which you shouldn't. However if it does happen for some bizarre reason, make sure to only hold hands, nothing more." Jin says. "Oh and also, don't forget what I said about middle school girls," Jin adds. "I get it, I get it," you chuckle. You look over to your father, who was happy that his children are finally getting along.

You walk out of the car and into your new school. You first walk to the front office to get your schedule, and then make your way to your first period. You awkwardly walk into first period. You sit where the teacher tells you to, which happens to be next to a group of boys. The teacher doesn't bother to introduce who you are, because honestly no one really cares.