Chaos

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Agreeing, everyone was ready to make a move but this weird slimy goopy magic came down from the ceiling. Yuno, Patri and I sent our attacks its way in order to destroy it but it didn't work. It only grew and came down faster than we all expected. I was not interested on getting devoured by that thing so I grabbed Rhya and moved out of the way since he couldn't move.

"Asta!"

The weird magic completely devoured Asta but he soon broke out with his sword. Mimosa and I felt relieved knowing he was fine because he didn't have any mana to begin with. Patri was amazed by Asta and asked what he was which made him sound like he wasn't human which I guess was true. He's got a demon. Mimosa told us how this thing was spilling into all the other rooms so Nozel took the decision to help evacuate all the bottom floors.

"For us victory means saving the kingdom and getting everyone out of here. Now go."

Nozel instructed all the four of us to go since we knew more about the situation at hand. Our types of magic would help us reach the battlefield. He gave me a mildly concerned look before he took off with Rhya and Mimosa telling us to go. Asta's magic made it a lot easier to get through and we soon saw the demon. He remarked how he wasn't interested in playing with Patri because he already used him.

Smash!

At that moment, a man and a lady came flying in through the wall. He looked like royalty and the lady had the same mana as Nero bird so I put two and two together making me think that this was the prince that defeated the demon centuries ago. The first Magic Emperor. I could hear Yuno's heart beating loudly as he told Asta to calm down which was funny to me. Patri seemed shocked. Nero explained who we were to the first Magic Emperor, Lumiere.

Nero flew over to Licht who still hasn't awakened and undid the forbidden magic on him. When he was released, he thanked Lumiere but the demon interrupted by telling them they could die together and I yelled at the demon to mind his own business. He seemed amused as they had their moment. Patri cried to his brother as he held him. He couldn't atone for the sins he has done but he shouldn't let that break his spirits.

The weird magic around us came in to swallow us whole but Licht and Lumiere used there light magic that has been affected by the other world to fight. They managed to get hits on the demon and when the demon was about to get Lumiere, Asta stepped in with his sword by stabbing the demon. The demon rained down his storm of blades upon us and Asta started falling but my vines caught him.

'Nature's Protection: Blessed Shield'

The shield was used to catch an flying swords that the rest of the group didn't get. Nero sealed in Lumiere's wound as Asta asked who she was but she pinched his cheeks and told him to focus on the fight. The demon seemed amazed by her ability but he kept trying to degrade her but she retaliated saying he needed to leech off of people. I glared at the demon as lightning began sparking. The demon continued taunting us as my lightning sparked even more. Licht declared that he and his companions would launch an attack that would destroy the demon. Light around all the elves form as he raised his sword.

"Take this!"

'Ultimate Sword Magic: Demon Dweller Sword Conquering Eon'

The sword came down and a massive slash was felt completely destroying the body of the demon and the weird slimy monster. Washing it all the way down, that was good but I decided to strick the place the demon was with endless lighting. I had a feeling he would regenerate. True enough, a mouth formed on his heart and uttered the words heal before his body came back. Asta harnessed his power and went in to charge but he was thrown away because he couldn't control it.

Thankfully, Lumiere quickly raced after him and picked him up. My hands lit on fire as I attacked the goopy slimy creature he was recreating. It was working despite me having no anti magic. I killed off the whole creature. Yuno and Asta thanked me as they rushed past me with their swords in hand. They told each other that they would become Magic Emperor. I started blasting any new goop that was forming and occasionally launched a blast the demons way. Lumiere was in awe at us and the way we attacked. He quickly assessed Yuno's power but Nero had to explain Asta's hardwork. He then asked about me.

"That's (M/N), Chaos's Child of Nature. He's like a mom... A good one too"

Yuno boosted Asta's speed with his magic which allowed him to stab the demon. The demon started cursing so much that a lot more of those creatures came out from all over. I managed to blast down half of them before they reached any of us. Licht asked me told hold the perimeter which I did. Nature started speaking to me at that moment. There was a way to destroy them all these monsters.

"What do I have to do?"

'Tap into your true self, don't think about it'

Releasing everything, I closed my eyes trying to dream right there. An image came into my mind, there I was standing there but all chained up in a wooden box. There were growls but I slammed my fist onto the box, breaking it. Mana started oozing out into me but not just the usual, it was weird and felt like it was ripping me apart. Yet, it was oddly soothing. This was Chaos... It was inside me all along. I snapped out of it and it seemed as if I had changed. I was less human that's for sure.

"Let's do this"

A/N: I apologise for this, if it's a bad chapter but thank you for reading and commenting all along.