Chapter 2

Kim Misoo's POV

To say that I was shocked was an understatement. He looked so cute and stylish wearing that outfit that I felt a little bit more confident about my interview.

 He looked so cute and stylish wearing that outfit that I felt a little bit more confident about my interview

The outfit

Makeover and Hairstyle

"Noona I love this outfit. I don't know about Manager but I am looking handsome don't you think? " Soobin said while twirling in front of the mirror and looking at himself.

"you look handsome. I just hope Sir likes the outfit and the makeover", I replied regaining all my nervousness.

"I heard someone talking about me so I came to check myself. I hope you two are not back bitching about me right", Sir entered the room by saying this.

"No Sir", "No Manager", we both replied bowing down.

"Misoo I shouldn't be saying it this early but you know what you are doing. Now explain to me why you choose this makeover and outfit."

"Many people have this myth that idols are the people who are always draped with heavy makeup and glittery clothes or suits. I just wanted to convey that idols are the ones who can even slay an informal outwear and look like a model."

"Nice thought. I didn't think you would have this perspective. At this young age you are mature", he said. To say that I was happy would be an understatement since I was jumping inside. It's not that I got a job or something but getting appreciated by such a big person is itself an achievement for me. We were talking about what other things could have been better on Soobin when a head popped inside after opening the door a little and a voice said.

"Aera Noona, I will do a Vlive right now. Could you please just do my makeup and hair " with this he turned his head towards us and then stood up normally and opened the door to the full extent?

"Hello Manager", he bowed looking towards sir, and then looked towards me. I was still in shock but when I made eye contact with him I bowed so low that my hair was touching my foot and then I raised myself. He giggled while looking at me and bowed again looking at me.