Chapter 3

Kim Misoo's POV

"Why did you ask Sir? "

" Just a reminder to make you the stylist of one of the members other than Namjoonie".

Why wouldn't you make me the stylist of Rm?

It would have been okay if I would have randomly been the stylist of any other member. I love all of them but you wouldn't keep namjoon even as an option only because he's my bias? How many times would I tell you that I am not a Saesang? I wouldn't attack him just because he's my bias.

But do you think I told all this to the Manager? A big NO.

"As you wish Manager. " I bowed again speaking to myself all this time.

"Okay now go to the dressing room, meet the other stylists and ask them if you have any doubts. From tomorrow you can officially join. "

"Thank you so much, Manager. " I bowed for the last time and then went outside his room.

A scream was dying to come out of my lips but I tried to be sane. I shouldn't sound like a psycho or else the manager would take the job back.

With this, I moved back to the elevator to go back to the dressing room. I patiently waited for the lift. The number stopped at the above floor. I think someone was getting inside the lift. After some time the lift opened and I entered inside to see someone seated down and tying the laces.

He was not aware of my presence but when he raised his head to look at me, a small scream came out of my mouth which I tried to cover with my mouth.

His reaction was like seeing a ghost at 3 AM. Do I seriously look like a corpse?

"Sorry. I will be outside. You can go downstairs ", I said while clicking the open door button.

"It's okay. I am sorry, I was just shocked to see someone suddenly. "

"Good morning Sir, I am the new stylist of your band member. "

"Oh, you are the one. I hope you know me. My name is  Jin and I am w-",

I cut him off " World Wide Handsome, I know Sir. "

"Are you an Army? " he asked looking a little shocked but a little happy too.

"Yes sir, since 2013."

"Are you sure, you are not lying about you being a fan since our debut? I can ask some weird questions then"

When he said the lift opened and Jin started going out of the lift.

"I would try my level best to answer the questions Sir", I replied following him outside since this was the floor I wanted to come to.

"Since you are this confident, I, for now, know that you are an Army, but since debut? I doubt cause many people say that but they don't know much about us except our beautiful faces", he said this while tracing his index fingers on his face.

I giggled. "Of course, everyone appreciates your looks. I Stan BTS not just because of your looks but also because of your hard work" I muttered slowly just for myself " And of course for all the times you behave as absolute dorks. "

But I think he listened to that too because I could hear his laughter after I completed my words.

His Windshield Wiper Laugh.

"What was our debut song? "

"No more dream"

"Was I always like this? Smiley and dorky"

"No you weren't, at first you always underestimated yourself for your looks and talent. You thought you aren't good-looking enough.

The quote World Wide Handsome came when you wanted to overcome these thoughts and you wanted to be confident enough about yourself.

Then came your Dad jokes. Honestly saying, I never laughed at your jokes because half of the time I couldn't grasp the pun you are saying but after hearing your laughter at that joke, I always end up laughing as well. Your laughter is 100 times funnier than your jokes which makes all the army laugh"

While saying all this I was looking at the ground. I knew I couldn't speak so much looking at him in his eyes. After I spoke I waited for his next question it never came.

I raised my head to look at him but he was nowhere to be seen.

Did I bore him so much that he left me after asking a question?

Of course not, he's very polite enough to do this to an army. I think he might be busy and would be running off time and forgot to say his goodbyes.

With this, I turned back only to back a few steps. Jin was standing in front of me. When I was answering his question why was he standing behind me?

When I saw him again, he had a genuine smile on his face.

"I am sorry to scare you like this, but I thought the environment was getting a little serious so I didn't know what to do. "

"Next question Sir. "

"It's okay, all the things you said about me, only a true army would know all of these. Thank you so much for supporting us from the start. ", he said while bowing down.

"No no Sir, thank you all for making such awesome music and inspiring millions of people. "

"Noona, what is this Sir, call me Jin or Jin-aah "

A sigh left my mouth. Here goes the same part again.

"I am not your noona. I am just 2 months younger than Namjoon."

He was shocked. I knew that he would ask me about my marriage too just like Jhope but I cleared him out about my marital status as single.

"Okay", he said being confused.

"I am a little busy right now but we can always talk later at noon- I mean what's your name? "

"Kim Misoo"

"Let's talk again afterward Misoo"

"Bye"

"Bye Sir", I replied by bowing down again.

Am I dreaming about joining this company? Am I asleep in my room right now and dreaming all this? Did I just meet two of the Bts members and had a brief conversation with him?

I need to pinch myself. I pinched myself in my arms and shrieked.

I walked towards the dressing room and opened the door to see the unnies chatting in the corner.

I went near them and bowed again.

"Hello, I am Kim Misoo, the new BTS stylist. Please take care of me while I need your help. "

"Please don't be formal with us, you are one of our group members now. We all are your unnies", said one of the unnies.

"Thank you Unnies ", I bowed down again.

Hello my beautiful lovelies, I hope all of you came here after reading this crap I wrote.