Who Knew

Jevan's POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I bellowed at my security guard who was assigned to protect my woman and my daughter.

"Sir, I'm so sorry I don't have the answer to this question. I took Miss. Wright to the doctor's with the baby. Everything went smoothly there. Afterwards, Miss. Wright ordered me to a shopping boutique where she tried on a dress. After leaving, she noticed she forgot the bag with the baby's belongings. I went back to get it. When I got back to the car, they were gone. No Miss. Wright. No baby," he explained.

"You. Had. One. Job. ONE! And now my fiancee and my daughter are missing! Did you call the police?"

"I did. They're investigating as we speak."

My jaw tightened. I tried calling Blossom's cellphone again and it kept going to voicemail.

I was unsettled. I wanted them both home where they belong. I called my father next.

"I don't know what to do," my voice broke when I explained what occurred to my father.

"I'll be right over, son. Your mom, sister and I are already in the car."

*
*

When they arrived, my mom pulled me into her arms. My father walked in with someone else I didn't recognize.

"Son, this is Sammi. One of the best hackers you'll ever meet."

"I don't have an identity theft problem. My kid and fiancee are MISSING!"

"I know that and Sammi here is going to tap into the street cameras and see exactly what happened."

My security guard gave up the extra location of the street and Sammi's fingers went to work on her laptop. We huddle around the screen, anxiously waiting.

"There!" I said as I noticed Blossom standing with the baby with someone directly behind her.

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to kill him!" I yelled. I knew he was pointing a gun into Blossom's back although he had it covered up with his coat.

I watched as Blossom's face grew fear and Hunter ushered her away from the car.

"Hunter Sax. Blossom's ex?" Jada asked.

"He's a tape worm up the ass. He wouldn't leave her be and his crazy mind has him believing Dahlia is his kid," I said.

"Jevan. You're not going after him. This could become dangerous. Let the police handle this," my mother ordered.

"I'm going to get my woman and my daughter and bring them back home. And I hope I don't have to murder Hunter in the process."

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door with my father at my side.

________________________

Blossom's POV

"GET IN THERE AND SHUT HER UP!" Hunter yelled at me as he pushed me into a dark room which resembles a basement.

I found a chair in the corner and sat down with Dahlia. Hunter flipped on a switch and the room lit up. He sat across from me.

"So that's the measures I have to take just to be a family with you, huh?" he asked.

"Hunter, this is kidnapping! You held me at gunpoint with my daughter. What the hell is wrong with you... among the other things that's wrong with you."

"You're being rude to me, Blossom. I don't like it when you're rude to me."

"Hunter, you need to let me go."